Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Hard fight to pick based on Wilder is going to be aggressive...I still like wlads chances over fury in a rematch.however you have to give fury the benefit of the doubt against wilder...Fury decision win.
    I think Wilders mistakes and porous defense lead him to an early stoppage.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Wilder outbox Fury? That's funny.
        What's hilarious is all of a sudden Fury is some sort of technical prodigy in the eyes of some of you on here.

I'll let ya'll cook.

I was one round off of the KO prediction tonight, and said Szpilka would give Wilder a decent fight.

Lets hope the fight happens, and see who gets it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          What's hilarious is all of a sudden Fury is some sort of technical prodigy in the eyes of some of you on here.

I'll let ya'll cook.

I was one round off of the KO prediction tonight, and said Szpilka would give Wilder a decent fight.

Lets hope the fight happens, and see who gets it right.
          Bruh...

Fury is a tactician. A master boxer. A slickster. A cerebral fighter.

Comment

• they both get hit a lot and look exhausted mid rounds, its a crapshoot really

fury gets the 60/40 advantage because his boxing has improved while wilder still looks rather raw but its not an easy fight to call

Comment

• Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
              they both get hit a lot and look exhausted mid rounds, its a crapshoot really

fury gets the 60/40 advantage because his boxing has improved while wilder still looks rather raw but its not an easy fight to call
              It would be a war. I don't see how it wouldn't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Of course he's a HOFamer and the best heavyweight of his era. That was the era that ended yesterday.

He is what he is. Really good, but not great.
                It's hilarious how Klitards are trying so hard to make excuses, and Fury haters can't sleep at night knowing a boxing maestro like Fury rules the division.

Comment

• Comment

• Wilder will have someone to punch "up" to, and won't be missing so badly like when he punches "down".

Comment

• Next to klitcko Fury has to be the worst HW champion ever.

Deontay will put him to sleep in brutal fashion .

Comment

Working...
                      X