Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: You'll Need More Than a Million Judges To Rob Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury should give Wilder a flat fee cos he's the selling side. Wilder has nothing to bring to make the fight bigger

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      imagine what a two-armed Wilder will do

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
      Miss twice as much?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Had Wilder winning the first time. Watched the replay of the fight last night-same result.

I guess a lot of posturing, tongue licking and shoe shining wins you rounds. Fury must've watched a lot of SRL/Hagler prior to facing wilder.

I expect this type of clueless/uninformed opinion from casuals. But known (and mostly respected) names in boxing claiming fury won hands down has led me to believe that people just wanna see wilder fail. I guess wilder picking up boxing late, medaling in the olympics less than 2yrs later and going on to become a world champion has rubbed alot of guys the wrong way. Jealousy is a female trait...

The boxing community in general is becoming less objective and more full of **** by the day.

it does if the other guy looks confused and cannot land a punch

Comment

When I watched the fight again on Saturday, I thought Fury won. But if Wilders team can make a few adjustments and see them before the rematch, it’s an easy KO. Fury was there all night to be knocked out. But Wilder still needs to learn how to throw the right straighter and use his jab more to set it up. He did it perfectly in round 12. But too many times he was swinging wildly for the fences with no discipline. And he doesn’t have much of a defense either. If Fury had some real power, he would have gotten Wilder out of there. I saw Wilder stunned a little in a few of those rounds. Unfortunately, 5-7 months isn’t enough time for Wilder to change all the bad habits he has developed since he started.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
            Actually, one could argue Wilder was too patient. I don't think he can make the adjustments to win barring a haymaker punch. If he tries to deliberately set up the shot hell likely be out boxed.
            His best bet, go for broke and let em fly. If. That doesn't work, Fury has his number.
            More to that, he actually looked baffled and confused.

Comment

Everyone likes to pretend, including Fury, that the fight was an easy victory. It think it took more out of Tyson than it did Wilder. Who would you have rather been at end? Not sure Fury can summon the will to do it again. That being said, I thought he edged the fight. Still, a part of me can’t help but think that they set this up together.

Comment

Wilder is getting on in age..... And fury needs some more time to be 100percent ready ... so delay the fight fury, put your boxing iq to work now to avoid wilder's onetrickpony roundhouse punch... n u will frustrate wilder whose lack of a proper boxing toolkit (sweet science) will be further exposed and lead to the demise of wilder , saving wilder from Mr aj (who is gonna knock fury out anyway!) I luv hw boxing again now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  Had Wilder winning the first time. Watched the replay of the fight last night-same result.

I guess a lot of posturing, tongue licking and shoe shining wins you rounds. Fury must've watched a lot of SRL/Hagler prior to facing wilder.

I expect this type of clueless/uninformed opinion from casuals. But known (and mostly respected) names in boxing claiming fury won hands down has led me to believe that people just wanna see wilder fail. I guess wilder picking up boxing late, medaling in the olympics less than 2yrs later and going on to become a world champion has rubbed alot of guys the wrong way. Jealousy is a female trait...

The boxing community in general is becoming less objective and more full of **** by the day.
                  Casuals? Your a clown if you think " Bomb Squad" was ahead . I am a big Wilder fan whose boxing acumen goes back many decades. My favorite fighter was Joe Frazier. I always thought that Fury was a unorthodox, eccentric clown but he definitely won at least 8 rounds. That makes the scoring 114-112 Fury.

Comment

I agree Fury won, but boxing IQ? He twitches like a new junkie, wags his tongue, puts his hands behind his back. Its more like mass hypnotism, gypsy magic. Just like Wilder is blessed with power, Fury is blessed with a twitch that paralyzes. I don't think its teachable.

Comment

I still believe Fury is on that shit! I can't prove it but all the signs are pointing in that direction. Wilder shouldn't entertain drug cheats or give PED users rematches. You don't reward bad behavior with good.

Comment

Working...
                      X