Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, Is Prime Mosley better than Prime Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I think lot of people forget Shane was a badddd man during those light weight years. He fought canelo , Mayweather and everybody else wayyy past his prime. However he did put a beating on margarito.

Ring magazine gave him a A on his fighter profile. Higher then Floyd , Oscar , Tyson , Jones jr ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b8lcvl...d=6ash9fx4pdxa

Minus manny/ Mosley and the steroids theories.

Prime for prime who was better. Not who had the better career. Who would win in their prime.

Comment below.
    - -Why U never have a Prime?

Sissy?

Comment

I'm a pretty big fan of Mosely... He was pretty sharp in his prime but I don't think he was better than a prime Pacquiao. He was good, maybe even great, but not quite on Pac's level

Comment

No not anywhere close to it......8 divisions and still fighting top fighters now

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I think lot of people forget Shane was a badddd man during those light weight years. He fought canelo , Mayweather and everybody else wayyy past his prime. However he did put a beating on margarito.

Ring magazine gave him a A on his fighter profile. Higher then Floyd , Oscar , Tyson , Jones jr ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b8lcvl...d=6ash9fx4pdxa

Minus manny/ Mosley and the steroids theories.

Prime for prime who was better. Not who had the better career. Who would win in their prime.

Comment below.
          Prime Mosley beats prime Manny but as mentioned before their natural weights are far apart.

Mosley KO or TKO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Pac blurted out a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to justify why he ducked random blood tests

he blurted out 1 excuse for each division he won a title looooool

we did not need 8 ridiculous excuses, we needed one genuine reason

we got 8 ridiculous excuses, because there was no genuine reason
            Well there was ONE genuine reason and thats Manny juicing. Shame dude cant fight fair and when he finally DID he LOST WIDE to Floydie lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              mosley only got the fight after leaving golden boy. same with marquez for the third and 4th fight. same with bradley. do you purposefully leave out the context? same thing happened wih floyd when cotto left top rank. they just werent willing to share revenue with each other unless it was that huge floyd-pac fight.
              That’s interesting so Floyd didn’t duck Cotto then in your eyes?

Comment

I wish they faced each other in their primes.

Comment

not even close pac beat won every second of their fight. The much better comparison is prime mosley is better than prime floyd and probably the prime mosley ko the prime floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    No not anywhere close to it......8 divisions and still fighting top fighters now
                    And pac is the greatest boxer of the 21st century....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...b02-story.html

Back in 2009.

Fought him in 2011 after his poor performances vs Mayweather and Mora.
                      The type of stuff *******s like to ignore

Comment

Working...
                      X