No announcement yet.

At what point do you start feeling old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    "On stage." Just because you don't know anything about this subject or Christopher Plummer as a case study doesn't mean the people who funded the research don't.

There is no makeup on Plummer in either one of those shots, genius. Only foundation from the scene in Somewhere In Time (top).

We interviewed him you idiot.
    oh my bad. that clears it up. did u "interview" jussie smollet??

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I feel the same way, I turn 37 next month.

I can still drink and party hard, but I feel weird when I party the day after as well.

In my 20s, I could literally drink and party the whole week.
      Welcome to the club. I thought you were 72 lol.

37 is a good age, trust me. I may not be at my strongest, physically, but I feel like Im at my mental peak.

Comment

I just turned 22, at around 19 is when I started to feel the decline

When I was 11-16 , I could party and drink a whole week straight. Even do cocaine and ****. Now in my 22nd year I'm starting to lose my hair and forget my name and ****

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
          I just turned 22, at around 19 is when I started to feel the decline

When I was 11-16 , I could party and drink a whole week straight. Even do cocaine and ****. Now in my 22nd year I'm starting to lose my hair and forget my name and ****
          Stop trolling. 22 is still a baby. You're not even near your prime yet. You have at least a decade of being invincible.

Comment

You know what's funny? We spend all this time and energy on cars and clothes and money and all that nonsense, when the greatest thing a man can possess is youth.

I would give my left nut to be 20 again. I would give everything I have to be invincible again.

If you're young, you're already the richest man in the world. Don't waste it. Grab hold of it while you still can.

Comment

Don't exercise, smoke don't drink and I started feeling really older at 60. I'm 68 this year and yeah I sure notice it. Going to quit smoking said that 100 times before but this time I mean it. Kinda.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                oh my bad. that clears it up. did u "interview" jussie smollet??
                No worries. Cool. No, fool. No interview with Jussie Smollet.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  You know what's funny? We spend all this time and energy on cars and clothes and money and all that nonsense, when the greatest thing a man can possess is youth.

I would give my left nut to be 20 again. I would give everything I have to be invincible again.

If you're young, you're already the richest man in the world. Don't waste it. Grab hold of it while you still can.
                  Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

Really varies it seems. I'm in my early 40s and most people I meet assume I'm in my late 20's. I don't feel much different than I did in my 20's. I'm not fatter. Can still exercise the same. Have the same level of energy (actually, I have more energy because I eat better foods now).

But, I've observed the way friends age and I know I'm not typical. Most start getting fat in their late 20's. That's when they start losing energy too. Health problems can happen at any time but a lot of it depends on your weight and level of exercise. If you don't do shyt to maintain your health, you're going to age quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      No worries. Cool. No, fool. No interview with Jussie Smollet.
                      well an interview with a plumber is worth more than a christopher plummer interview. shoot for the stars kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X