No announcement yet.

America's knockout HWs.. Amir Mansour vs Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
    Amir Mansour, is another fighter who's picking a bunch of nobodies before he hits the top fight, I thin Wilder would beat him though as he clearly untested.
    Mansour ain't picking nobodies. He wants better fights. He wants the top guys. When he calls them out people say you haven't fought anyone so shut up. Amir Mansour = High risk low reward so it's difficult for him to get fights with better opponents.

Amir is the most underrated American HW at the moment. I'd love to see him get a fight with a top 15 boxer and then move on to the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Mansour ain't picking nobodies. He wants better fights. He wants the top guys. When he calls them out people say you haven't fought anyone so shut up. Amir Mansour = High risk low reward so it's difficult for him to get fights with better opponents.

Amir is the most underrated American HW at the moment. I'd love to see him get a fight with a top 15 boxer and then move on to the big fights.
      Another cedric boswell? Mansour is already 41 & has a win over guinn but that's about it. He can call out who he wants but he too unknown & his age works against him. His promoter needs to go the regional belt/ ranking building route if he wants bigger fights. It 's in his promoters hands to make something happen.

Comment

Mansour isn't used up at 41, he's a young 41 yr old. I want to see Mansour vs a top 15 guy. Not Wilder though, let him fight Arreola when Arreola knocks out Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
        X