Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    siablo14 is an expert on this topic
    Brother Saiblo is an expert and has said the Brits owe his people, not the Americans.

Makes a lot of sense.they were promised 40 acres and a mule, now add interest since it was never paid.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-03-2020, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Reparations

Let’s discuss.

Here’s my take:

Do the blacks in America deserve reparations from the whites for slavery in the past?

Yes.

Should blacks of today receive those deserved reparations?

No.

The behavior and culture of Americans, of any race, these days is absolutely awful.
      Straight up horrendous.

NO AMERICAN should receive reparations of any kind.

Besides, we’re all already in America. If you can’t make it here, then accept your mediocre fate and don’t take it out on innocent others.

Comment

• Reperations becomes an endless money pit, look at the situation in New Zealand with the indigenous, they've had billions in payouts and they just demand more, more, more and the money never seems to have an effect on the many of them living in government benefits in relative "poverty"

People should get equal opportunity, and yeah if you can't hack it too bad.

Comment

• After
          - Africa is finished paying reparations to black Americans and also to the descendants of the 1-1.5 million Europeans enslaved in Africa during the same period

- After that, Black Americans complete the balance by paying a "liberation fee" to other Americans (very pricey considering death toll of the civil war). It will be calculated based on how long slavery continued in Latin America, the Middle East & of course Africa after the US & Europe had already abolished it.

- Debts will be adjusted for interracial homicide ratios over the past 200 years (black on white being consistently several times higher than white on black)

- Also adjusted for economic contribution vs public resource consumption ratio by ethnicity

- There may also be a "technology access" fee

You can work out a dollar figure.

Hope you got a few trillion dollars per person sitting around dawg.
          Last edited by ////; 07-14-2020, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• The situation with race here in the US is beyond toxic. I understand the resentment among blacks but i cannot support or condone the destruction of property, attacking people, as well as the stuff that happens everyday in the ghetto like gang banging, murders, rape etc...

I was always taught to work hard and let success be your revenge. many blacks in the US seem to just want to live a life of hedonistic excess, completely destroy their own communities, and then blame white people for everything. I get that the past has affected the present but WTF is going to change if they keep acting like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
              Reperations becomes an endless money pit, look at the situation in New Zealand with the indigenous, they've had billions in payouts and they just demand more, more, more and the money never seems to have an effect on the many of them living in government benefits in relative "poverty"

People should get equal opportunity, and yeah if you can't hack it too bad.
              same deal with our reservations here in America. endless cycle of poverty despite the vast amount of benefits and exemptions they receive. crime and corruption is rampant there. but Americans still perpetuate the "noble savage" stereotype to excuse all of it.

Comment

• People who need it are already receiving public assistance. Should we increase assistance based on a DNA analysis?

or

If you could trace someone''s family fortune or a company's assets to the ill gotten gains related to slavery, I'm all for it. If you are suggesting that family's who were not even in this country more than a few years, relatively, should be kicking in money to folks better off than they, Fck off!

Comment

• trump giving everyone $1200 reparations right now.

guess which majority are the recipients of that..

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    trump giving everyone $1200 reparations right now.

guess which majority are the recipients of that..
                    Well apparently that’s anybody who made under $75K last year.

So teachers, police officers, accountants, etc. could all have received that.

I got $608.

Comment

• Anyone who was a slaveowner should pay all their slaves back pay including interest.

They're all dead?

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X