No announcement yet.

6th Amateur Boxing Match - Vicious KO One Punch Knockout | 3 knockdowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Amateur Boxing Match - Vicious KO One Punch Knockout | 3 knockdowns

6th Amateur Boxing Match 152lbs (69kg) - Vicious KO One Punch Knockout | 3 knockdowns

https://youtu.be/J1qNm0rK7Gc

It wasn't my most technical fight, defense was on point. The last two minutes are basically of dude knocked out on the ground. Honestly, he got more applause getting up than I did for the knockout lol. Glad hes okay, he fought tough. Ref and coach probably should've stopped it in the second, but he was saved by the bell a bit.

I've knocked plenty down in sparring first time knocking someone out in an official match.
    Last edited by tcbender; 11-04-2019, 01:17 AM.

Are you sure that you didn't fight Kovalev on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Are you sure that you didn't fight Kovalev on Saturday?
      Haa, Rockin' thought my profile picture was of Canelo (it's me, thus the brown hair lol), so definitely a huge compliment.

I still get all crazy sometimes still, I mean so far I've hurt every opponent I knocked down practically everyone I spar without trying, but I just get a little wild and wide on the inside. So I'm learning. It's less of an issue in sparring and more of a fight thing, but I'll get it all figured out before I turn pro.

Not my most technical fight, but knocked dude out so **** it haa.

https://youtu.be/1_JNYjV-OL0

The fight really went the way of this sparring I had in a different gym that invited me over to spar some of their guys.
      I knocked this dude down twice in the round, but I was much more technical on the inside. I was trying to go light, but I get a little amped in there and he was trying to push the issue so I was really just responding lol. Apparently its rude when you've been invited to spar at a new gym.

Comment

Are you intentionally switching to southpaw stance?

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
          6th Amateur Boxing Match 152lbs (69kg) - Vicious KO One Punch Knockout | 3 knockdowns

https://youtu.be/J1qNm0rK7Gc

It wasn't my most technical fight, defense was on point. The last two minutes are basically of dude knocked out on the ground. Honestly, he got more applause getting up than I did for the knockout lol. Glad hes okay, he fought tough. Ref and coach probably should've stopped it in the second, but he was saved by the bell a bit.

I've knocked plenty down in sparring first time knocking someone out in an official match.
          That was great man! Looks like it was his crowd, but you were dominant man, nice switch to southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
            Are you intentionally switching to southpaw stance?
            Yes. I am ambidextrous. I've found out of both stances quite a bit, but only recently have I developed a left straight.

I do my best stance switching on the inside and defensively. If you watch some of the engages on the inside, even though I'm going a little wild theres some real nice stance switching to create angles. I always have my legs underneath me and a fairly good base irregardless of my stance.

I actually fight a bit more technical out of my southpaw stance. Theres were a couple straight lefts one particularly one after I tripled up the right handed jab, where my legs looked a bit funny on the straight left, but its because I thought about switching stance when throwing it (which is something I'll do from time) but decided to stay southpaw sort of last minute.

I really only use it for certain purposes, but also when i'm feeling comfortable it happens more often.

My right arm is actually about an inch and a half longer than my left arm as well, so it can be confusing for the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
              That was great man! Looks like it was his crowd, but you were dominant man, nice switch to southpaw
              Aye thanks man! Yeah the crowd goes off to each of the sides left and right that you can't really see on cam.

Not the biggest crowd I've had (my first fight was like 500 people packed house), but it was packed for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                Haa, Rockin' thought my profile picture was of Canelo (it's me, thus the brown hair lol), so definitely a huge compliment.

I still get all crazy sometimes still, I mean so far I've hurt every opponent I knocked down practically everyone I spar without trying, but I just get a little wild and wide on the inside. So I'm learning. It's less of an issue in sparring and more of a fight thing, but I'll get it all figured out before I turn pro.

Not my most technical fight, but knocked dude out so **** it haa.

https://youtu.be/1_JNYjV-OL0

The fight really went the way of this sparring I had in a different gym that invited me over to spar some of their guys.
                I knocked this dude down twice in the round, but I was much more technical on the inside. I was trying to go light, but I get a little amped in there and he was trying to push the issue so I was really just responding lol. Apparently its rude when you've been invited to spar at a new gym.
                I was waiting for Eddy Reynoso to lead you out.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I was waiting for Eddy Reynoso to lead you out.
                  haa with the traditional mexican style music playing

Comment

Fuking beast bro well done, i like the way you crouched after the match to observe the knockout victim real predator chit. Like a lion observing its freshly caught prey.

Comment

Working...
                    X