Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Undisclosed is still undiclosed, lol.
    So what???

The fact is its still his own personal money, not a campaign contribution, and that's all that counts.

I was VERY clear it was his own money in my post that you quoted, and I even had a source citation saying the exact same thing.

Are you unable to keep up here for some reason?

You've not yet addressed the fact it was Trump's own money, and you actually keep avoiding addressing it.

Can you get to that sometime this century, please?

You've made your bet, so it's whatever.
    Is that you're way of saying you wont be addressing the facts I keep presenting your side?

As to what you said here, I'm assuming you meant 'bed' not 'bet'.

Yes, I made my bed. And I love sleeping in it.

An extra few thousand bucks a year, a more secure border, a growing economy, rising wages, low unemployment, and a strong foreign policy sure make it alot easier to sleep in that bed at night.

Comment

Interceding into a presidential campaign, for a undisclosed contribution a hundred times the legal campaign limit, at the behest of a presidential candidate isn't a problem?

Good to know
      Dinesh D'Souza was also guilty of the same campaign finance violation for exceeding the allowable limit.
      I don’t recall the candidate he donated to getting in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        But as I keep saying, not a one for anything involving collusion.

Can you address that, please, since I cant get anyone from the other side of the debate to address that fact?

Actually you seem to be drawing conclusions of Trump's guilt to me.
        Cohen went to jail for campaign finance violations if I read that correct. Violations he is saying he did at the discretion of his candidate, one Donald Trump.

Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to law enforcement and cooperating with Russian agents at the direction of the Trump campaign.

Much of what is connected hasn’t been released yet to the public. As much has been redacted.

So I’m waiting to see what else is going to come up. Because I’m betting this thing is going to be a slow drip.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Emma is bae

She is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Cohen went to jail for campaign finance violations if I read that correct. Violations he is saying he did at the discretion of his candidate, one Donald Trump.
            No offense, but are you stuck on stupid here??

Or are you being obtuse as an obfuscation tactic?

I clearly said "COLLUSION".

Cohen's plea in no way involves collusion.

Please, please, keep up this time.

Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to law enforcement and cooperating with Russian agents at the direction of the Trump campaign.
            I believe red part is false.

Please, do not try and enter falsehoods into the discussion.

If you insist this is true, I must ask for a source citation backing up your specific claims here.

Much of what is connected hasn’t been released yet to the public. As much has been redacted.
            Ah, but the charges have been released and adjudicated in some instances.

And yet again, to your side's dismay, not a one of those charges or pleas involve collusion.

So I’m waiting to see what else is going to come up. Because I’m betting this thing is going to be a slow drip.
            Again, you're not being honest here.

You're doing the opposite.

You've drawn conclusions of guilt, and you're obfuscating to defend those preconceived conclusions.

Let's have an open, honest discussion here, not you avoiding inconvenient facts and trying to make the data fit in order to get the outcome you're desperately hoping to see.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 12-12-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

The Democrats think they are winning on this one and wants to indict Trump on Campaign finance violations or at least their supporters. Still no Russia collusion. The thing here is if they open up this can of worms, the Republicans will surely go after them for the same charges. Obama's campaign was also in violation of campaign finances in the tune of $2 million during the 2008 campaign.

I say go for it Dems, they're opening up one hell of a pandora's box.

Comment

And they often plead the 5th.

Seeing an IRS Commissioner plead the 5th before Congress was an absolute disgrace, and it spoke volumes (to anyone not a D superfan, of course).
                the 5th amendment is there for a reason. laymen love to imply guilt but that is forbidden. Its long established legal precedent that one cannot be convicted solely on ones own words. Some other evidence is needed. Thus, there wasn't much there.

Comment

Interesting development. I wasn't expecting 3 years.

He'll be kept safe in a soft area though.

I wonder how long Cohen will actually serve?

Comment

No offense, but are you stuck on stupid here??

Or are you being obtuse as an obfuscation tactic?

I clearly said "COLLUSION".

Cohen's plea in no way involves collusion.

Please, please, keep up this time.

I believe red part is false.

Please, do not try and enter falsehoods into the discussion.

If you insist this is true, I must ask for a source citation backing up your specific claims here.

Ah, but the charges have been released and adjudicated in some instances.

And yet again, to your side's dismay, not a one of those charges or pleas involve collusion.

Again, you're not being honest here.

You're doing the opposite.

You've drawn conclusions of guilt, and you're obfuscating to defend those preconceived conclusions.

Let's have an open, honest discussion here, not you avoiding inconvenient facts and trying to make the data fit in order to get the outcome you're desperately hoping to see.

1bad you do know that collusion is not the only crime trump can go to jail or be impeached for right. Its bad for our president to collude. Its also very bad for our president to violate a bunch finance laws to get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Interesting development. I wasn't expecting 3 years.

He'll be kept safe in a soft area though.

I wonder how long Cohen will actually serve?
                      In the federal system its 85% if he behaves. 2.5 years right about.

Comment

Working...
                      X