Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    You're reported

Comment

Been shot at a few times, robbed at knife-point, jumped/beaten by gang, hit by a car, and almost drown twice. When I was 4 I slipped off the window sill and was hanging by my fingertips three stories up, my mom caught me just in time before I let go.

Got into a beef with a good friend of John Gotti Jr., some people were looking for me for a week or so until I could get a friend of mine to squash it.

Found myself in a "Training Day" situation, at a house party in Cali, surrounded by some Chollos who didn't like that I was invited there by one of their ex-girlfriends.

I was in a plane that almost went down and had to emergency land.

While jumping across rooftops in NYC, I didn't notice a hidden airshaft that I was about to jump right into. Would have been four stories down had a friend of mine not grabbed me just in time and stopped me.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Been shot at a few times, robbed at knife-point, jumped/beaten by gang, hit by a car, and almost drown twice. When I was 4 I slipped off the window sill and was hanging by my fingertips three stories up, my mom caught me just in time before I let go.

Got into a beef with a good friend of John Gotti Jr., some people were looking for me for a week or so until I could get a friend of mine to squash it.

Found myself in a "Training Day" situation, at a house party in Cali, surrounded by some Chollos who didn't like that I was invited there by one of their ex-girlfriends.

I was in a plane that almost went down and had to emergency land.

While jumping across rooftops in NYC, I didn't notice a hidden airshaft that I was about to jump right into. Would have been four stories down had a friend of mine not grabbed me just in time and stopped me.
        Anorak is needed here.

Comment

Well I will leave Afghanistan off the list for obvious reasons.

One time I was driving to Pennsylvania to visit family, it was late at night around 10 so it was pretty dark.

There was a ****ing car horizontally parked in the middle of the ****ing highway, I remember thinking "why are my headlights reflecting back at me?"

I swerved off into the middle of the highway (that strip of grass that separates the highway) and sat there for like 15 minutes.

Nearly pissed myself.

Comment

Several... several... none worthy of mentioning...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Been shot at, stabbed, had a gun to my head, almost robbed at knifepoint, broken neck in a car accident
              Dam.

I've been robbed at knifepoint, that's about all. But I didn't suspect I was ever in real danger. Thankfully for me I had so little $ on me that it wasn't worth testing to see if he was serious.

Comment

The first time I had ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Dam.

I've been robbed at knifepoint, that's about all. But I didn't suspect I was ever in real danger. Thankfully for me I had so little $ on me that it wasn't worth testing to see if he was serious.
                  When those dudes laid me down, I thought that's where my body would be found. I still expected something hot in my back when they said get up and run away

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Anorak is needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Well I will leave Afghanistan off the list for obvious reasons.

One time I was driving to Pennsylvania to visit family, it was late at night around 10 so it was pretty dark.

There was a ****ing car horizontally parked in the middle of the ****ing highway, I remember thinking "why are my headlights reflecting back at me?"

I swerved off into the middle of the highway (that strip of grass that separates the highway) and sat there for like 15 minutes.

Nearly pissed myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X