Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    The biggest bitch move in modern times. You have two of the most famous heavyweights in boxing fighting each other for a title and his cowardly ass was too afraid of attending it out of fear that both Wilder and Fury would have bitched slapped his ass if he so ever dared to seat ringside at the Staples Center.

He feared for his personal safety and then we are supposed to believe that he wants to fight Wilder or Tyson Fury next? He stepped face to face to Dominic Breazeale and Jarrell Miller and shoved them but won't go so much as a foot of Deontay Wilder. What is up with that? It breaks my heart, that this champ doesn't have any balls.
    Isn't it time for your meds? You're getting a little too crazy.

Joshua wasn't there because he had prior engagements with his sponsors. How many times do you weirdo's need to be told?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Isn't it time for your meds? You're getting a little too crazy.

Joshua wasn't there because he had prior engagements with his sponsors. How many times do you weirdo's need to be told?
      I admit that he made a wise choice because had he shown up; I am more than convinced that both Wilder and Fury would have tried to entice a fight with him with both their crews in tact.

Personally, I don't believe that Joshua travels with a large entourage. There were obvious safety reasons and concerns behind that decision and I get it.

Wilder holds a personal beef against AJ and then all of his homeboys would have tried to jump Joshua had Wilder confronted him face to face.

Barry and Eddie Hearn knew about this well in advance and advised Joshua not to attend. They were only protecting their cash cow.

Comment

Then you're of the opinion that the amount of money Wilder and Fury earned for fighting each other was nothing but bull****. So thanks for clearing that up.

FACT: they paid Joseph Parker 32.5%..... because they actually wanted to fight Joseph Parker

FACT: they low-balled Deontay Wilder..... because they had no intention of fighting ******* ******

you fill in the blanks

oh, and don't forget that Fast Eddie Hearn slipped up and admitted this doozy BEFORE Wilder fought Fury.....

" At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair "

running around trying to convince everyone that Joshua did not duck Wilder may have seemed like a good idea BEFORE AJ made plans to attend Whyte/Chisora..... but it really is a terrible idea now

keep on trucking soldier lol

Comment

Even if that fighter was completely gassed at the point of being hurt?
          He shouldn't have been gassed. Joshua barely broke a sweat vs Parker. Stop trying to make Parker something he is not. We all saw him versus Ruiz and Fury.

Think about this...the fact that there is some Commonwealth unsettled business between Chisora and Whyte says it all. Chisora is a gatekeeper. Whyte should have beat him clean and easy. He didn't.

Just like with Joshua, Brits are ok with there fighters just fighting for money and not fighting the best available.

Comment

I admit that he made a wise choice because had he shown up; I am more than convinced that both Wilder and Fury would have tried to entice a fight with him with both their crews in tact.

Personally, I don't believe that Joshua travels with a large entourage. There were obvious safety reasons and concerns behind that decision and I get it.

Wilder holds a personal beef against AJ and then all of his homeboys would have tried to jump Joshua had Wilder confronted him face to face.

Barry and Eddie Hearn knew about this well in advance and advised Joshua not to attend. They were only protecting their cash cow.
            There were obvious reasons to why Joshua went to see his sponsors? Yeah, they asked him to. Joshua wasn't the one setting up the meeting. Haha.

The rest is nothing more than worthless fantasy.

Comment

Joshua said he couldn't attend because he had a meeting with his sponsors. Why is this difficult for you to understand?

If you're of the opinion that Joshua not being ringside proves he's a p5ssy, even though he had a prior engagement, wouldn't that also be the case for Wilder and Fury not being there at Joshua's fights? And isn't Ortiz a p5ssy for not being ringside for Whyte's fight with Chisora?
              It's a lame azz excuse because the sponsors meetings should have and would have been scheduled to facilitate attending the fight. Making a Wilder Joshua fight bigger only makes the sponsors more money.

Comment

There were obvious reasons to why Joshua went to see his sponsors? Yeah, they asked him to. Joshua wasn't the one setting up the meeting. Haha.

The rest is nothing more than worthless fantasy.
                You know. We may disagree most of the time but I must admit that I do admire your passion and intensity in your defense of Anthony Joshua. No one shouldn't expect anything less from you; Well at least I don't anyway because if I did then that would not make you much of a boxing fan now would it?

Fans come on this forum to debate and argue their different points of view because they love the sport. It's never personal; Well at least not with me it isn't. You've earned my respect because you refuse to back down from your original position.

That's right. So you give em Hell Sid-Knee LOL

Comment

You know. We may disagree most of the time but I must admit that I do admire your passion and intensity in your defense of Anthony Joshua. No one shouldn't expect anything less from you; Well at least I don't anyway because if I did then that would not make you much of a boxing fan now would it?

Fans come on this forum to debate and argue their different points of view because they love the sport. It's never personal; Well at least not with me it isn't. You've earned my respect because you refuse to back down from your original position.

That's right. So you give em Hell Sid-Knee LOL

that may be the case.....

but I think it is time for Sid to take a Knee lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    He shouldn't have been gassed. Joshua barely broke a sweat vs Parker. Stop trying to make Parker something he is not. We all saw him versus Ruiz and Fury.

Think about this...the fact that there is some Commonwealth unsettled business between Chisora and Whyte says it all. Chisora is a gatekeeper. Whyte should have beat him clean and easy. He didn't.

Just like with Joshua, Brits are ok with there fighters just fighting for money and not fighting the best available.
                    Why shouldn't he have been gassed? He only had 6 weeks to train and was very active until the later stages. Whyte usually has good stamina.

Parker ran all night against Joshua, that's why Joshua didn't break a sweat. Parker stood his ground more against Whyte so Whyte was very active.

Commonwealth? This is 2 top 10 fighters going at it after their first fight was a war. If you can't see why there's serious interest in the rematch then that's on you. Anyone with a brain can see why.

Go and check the resumes of Brit fighters and see who they fight. Then go and check American fighters and see who they fight. It's so lopsided one way it will be clear to see. As for the fans being happy about Them taking the biggest money fights. well, if the fight is good and we want to watch it, then I see it as everyone getting what they want. It is a sport at the end of the day, but we also have to acknowledge it being a business as well. But it is funny seeing you with this line of thinking considering you're defending Wilder not taking that 15 Million when it was on the table. Which means you care more about how much Deontay is getting paid (Even though you won't see a penny of it) than actually seeing the fight. Which means you've contradicted yourself again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      It's a lame azz excuse because the sponsors meetings should have and would have been scheduled to facilitate attending the fight. Making a Wilder Joshua fight bigger only makes the sponsors more money.
                      There are a lot of hoops you want Joshua to jump through isn't there? What else do you blame Joshua for?

Comment

Working...
                      X