No announcement yet.

No taxes on overtime pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    This is kind of what I was referring too. Every time tax cuts are proposed.
    It’s always for people that don’t need it and aren’t going to share the wealth.
    Let’s once and for all agree that giving tax cuts to the ridiculously rich never trickles down to the rest of us.
    That's not true, and the Trump tax cuts are a prime example.

For starters, all taxpayers making $200k and under got tax cuts.

That contains the lowest tax brackets, and thus the working poor, btw.

Always look at the real numbers as opposed to believing political talking points.

Comment

I have no problem with that. If you’re busting your behind long hours I believe you should keep what you earn. The government will just have to learn to go without sending millions of our tax dollars to foreign nations.
      That's how it should be, yes.

Comment

Politicians are always promising tax cuts for the wealthy. But never help the regular guy.
        As I’ve experienced for myself doing a ton of overtime the last two years. The result is I’ve managed to pay an extra fifteen thousand in taxes the last two tax years.
        It doesn’t seem right that Americans are asked to work extra only for the government to take a larger percentage.
        It is like punishing workers for being more productive.

Why not get rid of taxes on pay for all hours over 40 in a work week?
        I think this would be like a bomb in the economy. Causing people to go work like crazy and spend more. Leading to a stimulant for the economy.
        What do you guys think?
        I wanked to your avy even though it may be a tranny. I hope not.

Comment

Unfortunately for me all my positions in my field are salaried and overtime doesn't exist for me

Comment

Politicians are always promising tax cuts for the wealthy. But never help the regular guy.
            As I’ve experienced for myself doing a ton of overtime the last two years. The result is I’ve managed to pay an extra fifteen thousand in taxes the last two tax years.
            It doesn’t seem right that Americans are asked to work extra only for the government to take a larger percentage.
            It is like punishing workers for being more productive.

Why not get rid of taxes on pay for all hours over 40 in a work week?
            I think this would be like a bomb in the economy. Causing people to go work like crazy and spend more. Leading to a stimulant for the economy.
            What do you guys think?
            Broken, because EXEMPT employees don't get any extra money for overtime. So they'll just make it to where everyone fits into the EXEMPTION criteria to avoid paying overtime to give this "stimulus".

Comment

Lmao at 1cuck65 pretending he works, if he was born to the Spartans they would of thrown him over the cliff for being lazy, having low test, and being impotent, can't even deliver his wife a baby, and lies on forums about working lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I wanked to your avy even though it may be a tranny. I hope not.
                TMI , but I’m happy for you. PAUSE

100 percent woman through Michelle Okoro.

She is a bikini and lingerie model. She’s also posed nude a ton.

Kind of hard to hide a package then
                Last edited by BoxingTech718; 12-10-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

The deck is stacked for those in the lower working classes. They have been used for their votes forever. Remember the rich as few in number. They need YOUR political power to get things done FOR THEM. Example is Trump promising tax cuts for his base but instead giving the bulk of it to the rich. He took your political power via your vote in order for him to gain political power. He is now using that power to make people like himself richer while giving you pennies in comparison.

Hundreds of years ago the church sided with the rich in Europe to provide similar results. The job of the church was to keep the poor (95% of the population) from revolting to seize power to try to improve their lives. How? By convincing the poor not to be concerned with their squaller as when they die paradise awaits.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                    The deck is stacked for those in the lower working classes. They have been used for their votes forever. Remember the rich as few in number. They need YOUR political power to get things done FOR THEM. Example is Trump promising tax cuts for his base but instead giving the bulk of it to the rich. He took your political power via your vote in order for him to gain political power. He is now using that power to make people like himself richer while giving you pennies in comparison.

Hundreds of years ago the church sided with the rich in Europe to provide similar results. The job of the church was to keep the poor (95% of the population) from revolting to seize power to try to improve their lives. How? By convincing the poor not to be concerned with their squaller as when they die paradise awaits.
                    Exactly awesome comment

Comment

TMI , but I’m happy for you. PAUSE

100 percent woman through Michelle Okoro.

She is a bikini and lingerie model. She’s also posed nude a ton.

Kind of hard to hide a package then
                      After some intense research Ms.Okoro.

Comment

Working...
                      X