Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the time has come for a new Boxing video game...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I think the time has come for a new Boxing video game...

... I can't be self-isolating for months without any Boxing AT ALL. The only option for this is a new Boxing video game for us to fill the down time with. And it better have legends on it! Who agrees? Maybe now would be a good time to start a petition?

Yeah I'm sure they'll rustle you up a new boxing game in a day or two no trouble.

Comment

They should make one every year, like other sports games. Or at least every two years.

Comment

Lol, people might as well start making their own boxing game in Dreams for ps4....

Comment

Eddie Hearn spoke to EA Sports and he said he doesn't think they are interested.

Comment

boxing fans are low tech poverty & not a worthwhile gamer market, they said so in the last EA fight night interviews

Comment

they should just re-master fight night round 4, that crap was epic.

i remember i bumped into larry x on it on ps3, we didnt get it on, he seen i was mayweather and left, LMAO

Comment

There's a game called esports boxing in development, not sure how good it'll be but seems like we'll finally get some kind of boxing release

There also another Creed game coming out but not sure if that's VR, graphics looks a bit too cartoony

Comment

When it comes to sports games, I prefer them to be management sims, like Football (soccer) Manager. I'd love a similar boxing management game where you are a promoter and sign and develop fighters and prospects with everything within the boxing world included. With a quality fight engine where you'd view your fighters fights, but also have the option of watching any other fight around the world as well. With rankings, belts, tons of fighters, just like real-world boxing but a simulator.

I'd prefer that as when it comes to playing sports games, I usually get bored after a few hours. I love story/action/adventure games, and football manager, but I'd love boxing manager too. I'm sure this would be quite boring to most people, but I'd like it.

Comment

This game's looking pretty good tbf

Comment

Working...
                    X