No announcement yet.

how ****ing inevitable....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    This is why I had next to no interest in the fight. I knew ggg would win but lose a BS decision.

He dominated at least 7 rounds absolute worst case scenario he won 115-113 but I felt if he’d won 12-0 he’d not get it. I felt he won 117-111 with a chance of 118-110 or 116-112 nothing closer.

Our sport is pathetic.
    yeah im not buying the 'it could have gone either way' argument like hell it could, it was close but clear, again. how the **** can canelo get 7 rounds, can people tell me which rounds they were cause he clearly lost 5 out of the last 6, i mean clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      so inevitable its almost funny. yeah canelo did well and came forward, it was a close fight but ggg hurt him a few times, outlanded him clearly again, most people i see had him winning (everyone i spoke to outside the forum) and shock horror, not one ****ing judge scored it for him. it was a competitive fight but for not one of them judges to think GGG won? Hbo had GGG up 8-4 (which is how i had it) and they were sucking canelos dick most the fight now GGG is leaving hbo. I just dont see how you can score 7 rounds canelo its just ridiculous i had GGG winning 5 of the last 6 rounds alone, dont tell me he lost every round in the first half.
      Bro no excuses.
      It was a great fight.
      I had it a draw.
      Either way was fine by me
      I'm a GGG fan BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        There is no way in hell ggg won this fight..his face looked like a damn train hit it...
        well Floyd's face looked worse than Maidana's, so we're going to say Maidana won? nah.

There's no way Canelo won 7 rounds there.

Comment

Man ggg got his ass kicked, how can you complain??? Canelo fought him toe to toe and taxed his ass
          Hell yeah exactly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            yeah im not buying the 'it could have gone either way' argument like hell it could, it was close but clear, again. how the **** can canelo get 7 rounds, can people tell me which rounds they were cause he clearly lost 5 out of the last 6, i mean clearly.
            It wasn’t really close.

Comment

There is no way in hell ggg won this fight..his face looked like a damn train hit it...
              And yet some say he only won 4 rounds...
              In addition to the head shots Canelo was landing, he gave GGG a serious body beating. I guess all of these guys scoring for GGG don't count body punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                Why aren’t you dead yet? You’re so phucking
                Annoying it’s unbelievable. Hope you get shot tonight.
                oh wow im so offended.

Comment

8-4 GGG, ridiculous how he keeps getting robbed

Canelo deserved to beat Mayweather as much as he deserved to beat GGG

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Bro no excuses.
                    It was a great fight.
                    I had it a draw.
                    Either way was fine by me
                    I'm a GGG fan BTW.
                    fair play to canelo he did come forward and put it all on the line but i cant see a case for 7 rounds at all.

Comment

OF course you don’t. The only reason you’re on this site is cause of Golovkin. Go to bed and log out son. It’s over

Comment

Working...
                      X