Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Agrees To Rematch With Darren Barker At Wembley On AJ Show [Tweet]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Agrees To Rematch With Darren Barker At Wembley On AJ Show [Tweet]

Barker is still chasing that rematch with Sergio Martinez on the undercard of a big Anthony Joshua show at Wembley, presumably the next scheduled event in April 2019. Martinez agrees to the rematch and rumor has it that negotiations are now underway with Hearn.

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Barker is still chasing that rematch with Sergio Martinez on the undercard of a big Anthony Joshua show at Wembley, presumably the next scheduled event in April 2019. Martinez agrees to the rematch and rumor has it that negotiations are now underway with Hearn.

Comment

pointless....

Comment

it'll be good to include disabled boxing on the cards, along with women's boxing being shown more.

Martinez has the knees of a 70 year old cripple and i'm sure Barker has had some form of hip replacement, no joke.

Comment

I could semi understand him coming back for an easy Chavez Jr. cash grab but no one else.

Comment

after he went into his cashout fight injured he can do one as far as im concerned

Comment

NB: Maravilla is one of my all time favourites and Darren is a really good dude, but damn...
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-14-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I’d love to see Sergio Martinez back in action one more time; maybe he can recapture some of the magic he had during his prime.

Btw, how old is he?

Comment

Eddie Hearn be bringing back old, retired and shot fighters to try to make it big in the US. Wasn't Martinez/Chavez supposed to headline this weak ass card that's he putting on this weekend?

Comment

Glad to see Barker again, felt he retired prematurely and he(along with Macklin and Murray), gave Martinez his 3 toughest fighters in his prime(before he was a cripple against Cotto)

Comment

Working...
                    X