Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: No Issue if Jacobs Would've Got Decision in Golovkin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Jacobs and Hearn both scored it 7-5
    Me too after my recent rewatching of the fight. Rounds 1,2,6,7,8,10 and 11 for Jacobs. 114-113.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      Froch won on the scorecards, then complained about people who saw it the way you did.Now he sees it the way the UK media spin it. I don't talk about drinking Jizz because I'm not gay, but I am mixed race, live in the UK, and find the media patronising. Froch has a right to he's opinions, but he's a hypocrite for sure. Listen to Adam Smith talk about how lovely a man Chisora is, how much personality Billy Joe Saunders has, when both are clearly Wankkers. It's only because they are considered minorities, and therefore to be pandered to.
      i really dont GAF about derek chisora or billy joe saunders...or adam smith...or wankers...i reallky dont GAF what froch thought of the jacobos golovkin fight either

its clear though you feel the need to comment on froch because you love golovkin so much and froch basically dissed your crush in your opinion

Comment

If Jacobs got the decision, it would have been as bad as the decision Froch got v Dirrell...

Dirrell literally beat Froch in every department. Even when they went toe to toe in exchanges, he was whooping Froch at his own game and then outboxed him when he felt like it. Dirrell was annoyingly flopping to the floor a lot of the time but he still won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          Europeans score for “black fighters” because such fighters are minorities?

Insecure loser you are. Loser! This sport is not for you
          Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Me too after my recent rewatching of the fight. Rounds 1,2,6,7,8,10 and 11 for Jacobs. 114-113.
          Yep, it would've been a perfectly acceptable result

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Somewhere daggum is crying.
            not somewhere....here!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              No issue? Is Froch an idiot? GGG scored a knockdown - so for Jacobs to win - he would have to win at least 7 rounds. How could anybody legitimately find 7 rounds to give to Jacobs?

Europeans are always looking to suck up to minorities - they are such a Mangina Cuck continent now.
              White supremacists are so starved for white talent to root for a Kazakhstani citizen named Gennady Golovkin is now considered white. GGG is Asian btw dumbass. He's one of those minorities you're whining about Europeans sticking up for.

Comment

Nothing to see here, If golovkin signed with Hearn, Eddie and Carl would be proclaiming that performance by golovkin as a masterclass

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Nothing to see here, If golovkin signed with Hearn, Eddie and Carl would be proclaiming that performance by golovkin as a masterclass
                  nope they would be saying ggg is overrated and should have lost...come see him fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    i really dont GAF about derek chisora or billy joe saunders...or adam smith...or wankers...i reallky dont GAF what froch thought of the jacobos golovkin fight either

its clear though you feel the need to comment on froch because you love golovkin so much and froch basically dissed your crush in your opinion
                    Your really are repressing your sexaulity, talking about Jizz and man crushes.I comment because I feel like it, and the comment of mine that you replied to was on the subject of the PC Sky media team and Froch being a hypocrite. The fact that you felt the need to comment shows how jealous you are of a certain fighter. This is a fact, because you just admitted that you don't gaf about what Froch thought of the Jacobs Golovkin verdict and yet that's the subject of the article that you are looking at the comments on. So you just exposed yourself as someone who looks for anyone who mentions Golovkin in any way that's not derogatory and feels a need to reply to their comment with some strange ****sexual taint that I guess you picked up in childhood. Is this just your way of talking to men since you don't seem to "gaf" about boxing? ��

Comment

I have an issue with Froch not scoring the fight, then commenting on who won.

Comment

Working...
                      X