Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Because he fought Diaz, Molina, Indongo, Jeff Horn, and now Benavidez!
    Exactly,buds a great fighter but its laughable how top rank fighters cherrypick more than any other promotions fighters. Crawford is the weakest champ at welterweight atm based on resume alone.

Comment

[QUOTE=10lbs;19185766]
      Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      Lets not pretend that Al doesn't call the shots over there. Anyone fighting under that PBC banner is promoted and works for Al Haymon. You'd be a fool to believe these guys are calling their own shots and Al's "just advising". He does everything a promoter does without the official title because legally he cant be an advisor and a promoter. He found a loophole and capitalized off of it.[/

Excuses are like *******s and elbows! All guys he manage have promoters, promote themselves or work with promoters to make fights. Al isn't a promoter stop it!
      Yeah the tooth fairy is real too. So tell me who promoted Porter vs Garcia? Oh it was Danny and Shawn they promote themselves they put the whole show together and Uncle Al just advised them.... Lol grow up. They do what Al says aside from maybe Floyd and now Pac anyone else under that banner is not their own boss. They work for him not the other way around.

You act like I'm disrespecting Al when I'm actually doing the opposite. He's the smartest promoter in boxing while doing half the work and never having to make a peep in the media. And he doesn't need a license to do what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Exactly,buds a great fighter but its laughable how top rank fighters cherrypick more than any other promotions fighters. Crawford is the weakest champ at welterweight atm based on resume alone.
        Have you taken a look at Spence's resume? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Have you taken a look at Spence's resume? LOL
          At welterweight its not even debatable whos record is better between the 2=Spence. I will say 1 thing though,I have no doubt that bud whoops "once upon a time" if he ever digs his balls outta his wifes purse. That clown shouldn't even be considered champ after all the pissing himself hes been doing while using being injured as an excuse to sht the bed whenever spences/Dannys/porters/bud's names are mentioned.

Once upon a time should've had his trinkets taken ages ago like every other fighter whos gone this long without manning up.
          Last edited by kushking; 10-12-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Arum makes a good point ..... But I wouldn't go so far as to say he's the best. Arum has a horrible history, just ask Micky Garcia.
            Yes he does but he is right and so am I that it's the best fight at welterweight that can be made.

Comment

Fck Bob Arum & all his cherrypicking fighters. Those clowns all know damn well no top fighter wants to face wbo trinket holdng hypejobs on espn,esp. not with the sht deals Arum offers non bums to fight his "stars"
              More Pbc propaganda. You are weak

Comment

Better look at Pbc for the cherry picking moron. Loma fought and beat three non Top rank fighters who are or were A list

Rigo jay z
                Linares golden boy
                Russell Pbc

Haymons guys can't fight outside the promotion unless he thinks his guy will win.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronx23;19186179]
                  Originally posted by 10lbs View Post

Yeah the tooth fairy is real too. So tell me who promoted Porter vs Garcia? Oh it was Danny and Shawn they promote themselves they put the whole show together and Uncle Al just advised them.... Lol grow up. They do what Al says aside from maybe Floyd and now Pac anyone else under that banner is not their own boss. They work for him not the other way around.

You act like I'm disrespecting Al when I'm actually doing the opposite. He's the smartest promoter in boxing while doing half the work and never having to make a peep in the media. And he doesn't need a license to do what he's doing
                  Haymon is a con artist and people he manipulates like the morons you responded to are slaves. Mental slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Lmao he got many Haymon nuthuggers triggered
                    Slaves, not nutthuggers. This is a cult of slavery.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                      LOL at the inability to comprehend what one reads. Russel Jr was not signed to PBC when he fought Loma, they fought in 2014, PBC was started in 2015. Russell Jr was still considered a very young and green opponent for Loma, Russell's previous two fights having been against a fighter with 12 losses and a fighter with 8 losses. Rigo passed his prime and moved up 2 weight classes for the fight. Linares was coming off of a number of fights against bottom to mid level overseas opponents and fringe contenders before he fought Loma. The list you gave proves my point, that Arum has his guys facing fringe champions and opponents. Both Loma and Crawford which is exactly what I said in my post, read again and I don't know maybe use your hooked on phonics literature to help with fundamental comprehension, and look up the meaning of the word "mostly".

I'm Puerto Rican you Fhuckin idiot.
                      You literally are saying Russell wasn't ready for Loma? Loma 3rd pro fight? RUssell also was a standout amateur, and Haymon miscalculated where Loma was at because of the bogus loss to a salido who came in a full weight class higher at the official weigh in.

The jealously and animosity towards superior Eastern European fighters today pisses off the racist blacks but also makes other minorities very defensive as well. It's a sad defect , but hey, third world cultures aren't thinking on a first world platform are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X