Lindsay Lohan went crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan went crazy

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...amily-1.775113

And she also got her face punched by the children's mother. She thought the kids were a victim of Child Trafficking.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1045918102775451648

Wow so this is how shes kickstarting her islamofascist charity

Comment

Lindsay Lohan used to be pretty hot in her early twenties. Not super hot, but she was highly bangable, to me at least.

Now looking at her pictures, she looks like a former heroin addict/street hooker in her lates forties who's had three kids with three different men. And she's only 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Lindsay Lohan used to be pretty hot in her early twenties. Not super hot, but she was highly bangable, to me at least.

Now looking at her pictures, she looks like a former heroin addict/street hooker in her lates forties who's had three kids with three different men. And she's only 32.
        That means you would still do her

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            That means you would still do her
            Last edited by Szef; 09-29-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post

I couldn't see sh it for like the first minute and a half. Sh it looked like Taha sparring session

Comment

"Lindsay Lohan went crazy" about 15 years ago.

Comment

She used to be hella fine.

Comment

She sounds a lil drunk or high on some pills to me. She might be one of those types that thinks she's all altruistic when she's f#cked up & wanna save the world in weird ways.

But yea Lohan BEEN crazy.

Also I love the sound she makes when they punch her or knock her down or w/e lmfao. Solid watch if just for that sound near the end. Couldn't tell wtf was happening in 99% of the video doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X