Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie Sechback Talking MAD ISH To Mario Lopez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie Sechback Talking MAD ISH To Mario Lopez!

Can't stand Elie, he's in desperate need of a slap

Comment

Ellie's stock has fallen considerably since the time he went off on one with Team Pacquiao. He's supposed to be unbiased and he lost a LOT of fans. Now it's all about IFL, Dontay, The Voice and Behind the Gloves. I even forgot about Ellie until you just mentioned him. The last time I even watched one of his videos was probably a couple of years ago.

Comment

Ellie bout to give Mario that WORK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          Ellie's stock has fallen considerably since the time he went off on one with Team Pacquiao. He's supposed to be unbiased and he lost a LOT of fans. Now it's all about IFL, Dontay, The Voice and Behind the Gloves. I even forgot about Ellie until you just mentioned him. The last time I even watched one of his videos was probably a couple of years ago.
          Yea I can't stand him either but somehow his channel is the one with the most subscribers among other boxing channels, I find that really astonishing that someone would subscribe to him, I mean he gets a lot of exclusives with a lot of boxing people but I would never subscribe to him especially when you consider the fact that he puts out 20+ videos per day sometimes.

200K subscribers, the closest 2 other channels are ITV and Fighthype and they're both around 130K, the rest are all around 50-60K.

Comment

I wanna see it though.

Comment

Hope Lopez KOs Seckbach, can't stand that guy. And I've seen Seckbach throw punches before, he has no chance.

War A.C. Slater!

Seckbach doesn't want any of this:

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-28-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                I think Dontaye is worse than Elie that guy is a legit racist.

Comment

Seckbach couldnt even beat Screach

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Seckbach couldnt even beat Screach
                    Screech doesn't **** around. He would batter Seckbach:

Comment

Working...
                    X