Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    F**k WWE.

WWF is the f**kin ****. The Rock is the best on the mic.

movies and tv shows are fake as sh^t as well. The rock doesn't have anything on the mike compared to jake roberts.

Comment

I am a wrestling fan since I was 6 years old back in 1997. Roman Reigns is currently my favorite Wrestler. I am enjoying his feud with Seth Rollins.

Comment

I watch sometimes. The Bella Twins doe

The dude with the selfie stick cracks me up. What's his name Tyler or something? He also has the fuzzy boots

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          I am a wrestling fan since I was 6 years old back in 1997. Roman Reigns is currently my favorite Wrestler. I am enjoying his feud with Seth Rollins.
          Cant stand roman hes terrible on the mic and boring cant stand him. Aj Styles and Bray Wyatt are the only thing im interested in watching from wwe now days. Hopefully with the return of the best member of the shield Seth Rollins it can make it a little more watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Cant stand roman hes terrible on the mic and boring cant stand him. Aj Styles and Bray Wyatt are the only thing im interested in watching from wwe now days. Hopefully with the return of the best member of the shield Seth Rollins it can make it a little more watchable.
            Yea agree with you on Roman. Roman and Cena are the worst in my opinion since they never sell any moves and booked so strongly it makes the story line stale. Cena more so Always attach himself with the hottest face trying to leech off their popularity while on the other hand continues to make young and up coming talents look weak like Ryback Rusev, Wade Barrett, Sandow, Wyatt, and soon AJ Styles.

Comment

I've been a lifelong wrestling fan since I was a little kid. Had a few periods when I didn't watch though.

I watch Monday Night Raw, NXT and PPVs on WWE network. Haven't watched Smackdown in years, but I'll start watching it again after the brand extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I've been a lifelong wrestling fan since I was a little kid. Had a few periods when I didn't watch though.

I watch Monday Night Raw, NXT and PPVs on WWE network. Haven't watched Smackdown in years, but I'll start watching it again after the brand extension.
                Exact same for me.
                Personally I'm loving Cena.. Mainly for the potential he has if he reverts back to how he could cut promos.
                Besides him, Owens is great. Everything else is crappy now. Not a fan of any of the new generation. I kinda miss the huge muscle guys, someone like Batista in particular

Comment

Jhonny's a huge wrestling fan...

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                    Exact same for me.
                    Personally I'm loving Cena.. Mainly for the potential he has if he reverts back to how he could cut promos.
                    Besides him, Owens is great. Everything else is crappy now. Not a fan of any of the new generation. I kinda miss the huge muscle guys, someone like Batista in particular

Batista was awesome. He was one of the few big guys who had personality as well.

Cena gets a lot of ****, but I'm a big fan. He's one of the best of all time.

Owens, Rollins, Cesaro, and Bray Wyatt are the best things going on in WWE right now. And AJ Styles.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      I hope the WWE finally turns him into a heel. I love his speech when he said he wasn't a good guy, and he wasn't a bad guy. He was just the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X