Wow: 7 of Floyd's 14 recent "wins" had a serious asterisk to them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    LOL you are f**Ken kidding right?

Mzonke Fana? Didn't he lose like 13-14 times? Marco Antonio Barrera TKO'ed him in the 2nd round of a championship fight?
    Did you genuinely not realise I was being sarcastic?

Comment

Nobody is saying Mayweather's last 14 fights meant ANYTHING. Absolutely none of them did other than Cotto. None of his fights post-Castillo meant much actually, just events against names

He was at his prime from Hernandez to Castillo II, then simply stopped fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
        "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES" If the ref did not say stop it is your fault if you stare at him and get hit..you have an image of a boxing ring so i assume you have ring experience...so what are you on about?
        That's like saying he shouldn't have complained about zab Judah's nut shot, protect yourself at all times, both moves were illegal Larry, you know that

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
          what Ifs, made up scenarios, etc.. So it IS true you Floyd haters are all delusional lmao. You're arguing against something that not only NEVER happened, but that you think people would react in a way too? Wow.
          Did Floyd and his fans complain about maidana, they certainly did

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Did Floyd and his fans complain about maidana, they certainly did
            Maidana is without a doubt a dirty fighter. Nobody complained seeing as Floyd won BOTH those encounters, we just pointed them out. Along with video evidence of Team Maidana explicitly stating they were going to fight dirty.
            Floyd Haters on the other hand nitpick and reach for reasons to call Floyd dirty. A tactic that can applied to every other fighter in history. I know you see the difference but you'll pretend not to.

Comment

Maidana is without a doubt a dirty fighter. Nobody complained seeing as Floyd won BOTH those encounters, we just pointed them out. Along with video evidence of Team Maidana explicitly stating they were going to fight dirty.
              Floyd Haters on the other hand nitpick and reach for reasons to call Floyd dirty. A tactic that can applied to every other fighter in history. I know you see the difference but you'll pretend not to.
              No reaching, Floyd uses his elbows to fend opponents off, very dangerous and also illegal, as for maidana in the 1st fight, I have no issue with what he did, Floyd was constantly clinching and maidana is quite within his rights to keep punching, clinching can send your opponents punches in any direction, weeks was right not to stop the action, now before you try and tell me maidana tried to bite him on the finger, go find a boxing glove, put it on, put a mouthguard in and try and bite the glove, unless your severely deformed you won't get it in your mouth, that was Floyd trying to get some sympathy off weeks

Comment

They complained like little girls, somewhat like you now

Comment

No reaching, Floyd uses his elbows to fend opponents off, very dangerous and also illegal, as for maidana in the 1st fight, I have no issue with what he did, Floyd was constantly clinching and maidana is quite within his rights to keep punching, clinching can send your opponents punches in any direction, weeks was right not to stop the action, now before you try and tell me maidana tried to bite him on the finger, go find a boxing glove, put it on, put a mouthguard in and try and bite the glove, unless your severely deformed you won't get it in your mouth, that was Floyd trying to get some sympathy off weeks
                  Ain't even bother reading that. You're on your period lol. Man up and put the boobs away. Maidana = Dirty. Floyd = TBE. Get over it and stop crying all over your hotspot connection.

Comment

Ain't even bother reading that. You're on your period lol. Man up and put the boobs away. Maidana = Dirty. Floyd = TBE. Get over it and stop crying all over your hotspot connection.
                    Not reading it tells me you're a fangirl, you aren't willing to be levelheaded, go back to licking your Floyd pic on the wall then, off you go

Comment

Not reading it tells me you're a fangirl, you aren't willing to be levelheaded, go back to licking your Floyd pic on the wall then, off you go
                      Poor baby throwing temper tantrums😂

Comment

Working...
                      X