Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waitress fired for racist online rant about 'killing as many Mexicans as she could

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Waitress fired for racist online rant about 'killing as many Mexicans as she could

A Colorado waitress upset over a bad tip has been fired after she posted on social media about killing Mexicans.
    Megan Olson was quickly terminated from the Texas Roadhouse in Greeley after management were alerted to her xenophobic tweet, posted under the handle 'megatron.'

'If we had a real life purge I would kill as many Mexicans as I could in one night,' she tweeted, following up with the hashtag' learn how to tip you f--king tw-t.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ans-purge.html

nothing against mexicans, but this made me lol

Cuah doesn't tip....

Comment

Certain "chosen" people can advocate violence against whites, ask for the "wounding" of white people in the mainstream media, and get away with it... how did someone like Jesse Benn ever get to write for the mainstream media?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-...b_7985986.html

http://www.ramzpaul.com/2015/08/jess...-wounding.html

Other chosen people can advise young white men at Harvard to commit suicide and without repercussions... how did a creep like this ever get to be a Harvard professor?

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress...-during-class/

#JewishPrivilege

Comment

That's a big surprise actually.

I thought only black people don't tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          That's a big surprise actually.

I thought only black people don't tip.

asians dont tip either

but it's fair because asian waiters are pieces of ****

Comment

I get she is mad about not getting a tip and is venting after a long day. That said, why do you need to kill as many Mexicans as you could because one didn't tip you?

Moral of the story-when angry stay off social media. (also when angry don't go buy an AR-15 or other gun used for military purposes but that is for another thread.)

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              asians dont tip either

but it's fair because asian waiters are pieces of ****
              Truth , asians always comment on how you eat ,"oh you eat so fast yummy yummy,oh you eat so slow yummy yummy". Btch no tippy tippy for you. Back to the story I always tip even though we shouldnt there getting paid to do there fukn job regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                Truth , asians always comment on how you eat ,"oh you eat so fast yummy yummy,oh you eat so slow yummy yummy". Btch no tippy tippy for you. Back to the story I always tip even though we shouldnt there getting paid to do there fukn job regardless.

asian waiters drop your food off and only come back to bring you your bill

i HATE that ****

Comment

She looks like the type that has 3-5 kids from multiple black dudes and takes it in the ass from them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    asian waiters drop your food off and only come back to bring you your bill

i HATE that ****
                    I usually get good service at Japanese/sushi restaurants.

It's the Chinese joints where the waiters are complete d*ckheads.

These dudes always trying to get you out of the restaurant as soon as possible. I know these dudes out back smoking cigs and picking their noses while they on breaks.

Comment

Working...
                    X