Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Joe Smith in Play, Says Michel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time we slept on Smith we got this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfq9fPyGxb0

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Marcus Browne sure dropped off the radar in recent months.
      I wish he would return with Badou Jack! Should be easy to make too!

Comment

Is Browne still dealing with his legal issues? I have no problem with this fight after watching Beterbiev get rocked by Callum Johnson. Smith is limited in skills but is big, tough (fought how many rounds with a broken jaw?) and can throw some serious bombs. Sure he he lost that Barerra fight but he dropped Barerra, retired Hopkins and obliterated Fonfara.

I'd love to see Beterbiev in against the elite but I would definitely watch this one as it's guaranteed to be a vicious kayo and I can't say for certain that it's Smith on the receiving end of it.

Comment

Joe Smooth is gonna pull off the upset!! You heard it here first lol

Comment

This is a trap fight for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Marcus Browne sure dropped off the radar in recent months.
              all of his own doing too he had the kovalev fight in the bag and dropped it thanks thanks to outside the ring issues. he's kicking himself right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                all of his own doing too he had the kovalev fight in the bag and dropped it thanks thanks to outside the ring issues. he's kicking himself right now.
                Yep, that is true for sure.

Comment

I have absolutely no problem with this fight whatsoever. Fans write off Smith Jr, but really the guy has the power to easily put Beterbiev's lights out, and vice versa. And neither fighter will be tough to find in the ring. Hopefully this goes on the Canelo/Fielding card and they do a PPV with it that includes movie theaters.

Comment

The fight to me is meh, but I like the fact that Beterbiev is keeping active. Dude had been too inactive and needs to get fights. Sharpen up his skills for when he faces a legitimate threat in Jack or Bivol or Stevenson etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X