Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Real Answer Is Joshua's Team Doesn't Want Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much is joshua gona make from pov? 20 mil maybe more

how much will he make for wilder if he is next up then? 30 - 40 mil maybe

thats a lot of ****ing money, boxing is sometimes about risk/reward, thats how a lot of them roll

now wilder can make himself next up after pov, does he not have a contract for 15 mil on the table? it might not be the best contract in the world but compared to what joshua is making that sounds pretty good for wilder, just my opinion

Comment

If you don't see what's going on here you're a fkn moron.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      it is clearly fkn obvious what is happening, bro lol
      Clear as day bro. Warren is now in bed with Shelley Finkel so he's taking Finkel's side against his business rival and bitter personal enemy, Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Believe what you want to believe. But remember .. that's what gullible people do.
        you hearn/aj protectors have been the most gullible of all. I believe some of you may be decent people and I understand you love your fighters... but at some point enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          you hearn/aj protectors have been the most gullible of all. I believe some of you may be decent people and I understand you love your fighters... but at some point enough is enough.
          It's exactly because I'm not gullible that sheep like you call me a Hearn/AJ protecter.

Anybody who isn't a manipulated fan boy can see that neither Wilder's team nor Hearn really wanted Wilder and AJ to fight each other this year.

Most UK fans - like me - are smart enough to see that and to accept it as something we can't do anything to change.

Team Dumb Yank is a different story altogether doe.

Comment

Clear as day bro. Warren is now in bed with Shelley Finkel so he's taking Finkel's side against his business rival and bitter personal enemy, Eddie Hearn.

grow up short-bus..... you ALWAYS have to play the tool huh ?

EVERYONE else can see whats up, which makes you an excuse-making muppet lol

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

how fkn ridiculous

kafkod LITERALLY volunteered to be a laughing stock..... AGAIN!!

Comment

It's exactly because I'm not gullible that sheep like you call me a Hearn/AJ protecter.

Anybody who isn't a manipulated fan boy can see that neither Wilder's team nor Hearn really wanted Wilder and AJ to fight each other this year.

Most UK fans - like me - are smart enough to see that and to accept it as something we can't do anything to change.

Team Dumb Yank is a different story altogether doe.

oh, really..... Joshua AND Wilder are delaying the fight

and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the A-side SUPERSTAR Joshua, will milk MILLIONS of dollars out of his dropkick fanbase, before putting it all on the line with the super-dangerous Wilder.....

..... riiiiiighty then looool

short-bus, leaving now..... everyone on board lol

why the fk would you embarrass yourself by being such a fkn dummy, and by making such STUPID excuses..... oh right, because you have been doing exactly that for the last 5 years with Golovkin, and now you have no shame at all ahahah

Comment

Even Stevie Wonder could of told you that these bums didn’t want the fight

Comment

https://youtu.be/8pKmpLdQa6I

Lolllllllllllllllll

Comment

this is obvious to see

anyone arguing otherwise is just a fanboy

Comment

Working...
                      X