Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Medical Examination Help and advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr tricky...If you cant see the person in front of you well enough to be able to throw and connect with punches as well as avoid getting hit too easily then its just too dangerous...mr tricky are you near sighted or far sighted?

Comment

I just had a medical and you have to read off an eye chart to check your vision

It dont matter much though cause you have already decided that your gunna lie by the sounds of it

Comment

/

ok look i wear contacts, they let me see fine... i box and spar witht them in all the time they dont stop me from boxing, i can box with them in. but in the amatures in elgand you arnt allowed to wear them in fights so i cant pass my medical, unless i lie and they dotn see them in my eye,

Comment

/

thanx for all your help t-97

Comment

im near sited

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
              thanx for all your help t-97
              No probs

btw if you have laser eye surgery you are not allowed to box either. It said so on the medical form i got earlier. Dunno bout contacts, it depends on how good your vision is without them, you cant box if you have bad vision, depends how bad your eyes are without them tbh.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                I just had a medical and you have to read off an eye chart to check your vision

It dont matter much though cause you have already decided that your gunna lie by the sounds of it
                weird question, but how far away do they stand from you when they make you read it?

Comment

Originally posted by legacyofbrutality View Post
                  weird question, but how far away do they stand from you when they make you read it?
                  Errmmmm..... I think it was about

maybe

4-5 metres

I can;t be sure but i think its about that

Comment

Working...
                  X