No announcement yet.

Target's transgender policy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Yanks love nothing more than their gays and many versions of them.
    It's the hormones in our food and the fluoride in the water

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I don't understand why can't all these places that support this bullshit just make a third bathroom for them

MEN /WOMEN /SHIMS

fcuk me with this shit already, you think if I'm waiting for my wife or kids outside a bathroom I'm not gonna stop one of these things from going in

my daughter in a bathroom with a man that feels like a woman

fcuk is going on in this world
      exactly this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        It's the hormones in our food and the fluoride in the water
        ^^^^^ this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Corporate America is so ****ing gay. Seems like every corporation jumping on this 'transgender rights bandwagon' in either: creating policies like Target's or boycotting or threatening to boycott states that are enacting laws against trans people or even censoring like ESPN did with Kurt Schilling.

Tell me, what is gonna happen when a woman, who feels threatened or unsafe, acts out against a male who is trying to use the women's bathroom? If men walk into a women's bathrooms, there is going to be confrontations - and I hope that if a woman feels threatened and freaks out - that woman will supported, and not villainized. I maybe wrong but I think that there will be some really profound 'unintended' (but foreseeable no doubt) consequences with these new customs
          it seems like the perfect set up for feminist to muzz out, to be honest. as long as the perp is a white male though...

Comment

Watch your words

Transphobia really is one of the worst forms of discrimination. Trans people are so vulnerable; they deserve all of our support. Target have taken a decent, progressive step. I hate that people oppose this. They just want to humiliate and degreade trans people.

Comment

"Here I am using a women's restroom in North Carolina that I'm technically barred from being in.

They say I'm a pervert.

They say I'm a man dressed as a woman.

They say I'm a threat to their children.

They say I'm confused.

They say I'm dangerous.

And they say accepting me as the person I have fought my life to be seen as reflects the downfall of a once great nation."

Comment

That is beautiful and empowering. Thanks for posting.

Comment

****sexuality used to be classified as a mental illness up until powerful gays lobbied to get it removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. So basically, it went from being a mental illness to socially acceptable based on NOTHING scientific, merely pressure from ****sexuals to get it declassified.

This tranny/Bruce Jenner/aka men wearing dresses (identifying as women) nonsense is just the next step in enabling the mentally disturbed. Not only that, but if you speak up against this nonsense, you can lose your job. Gotta love the "you better think and feel how we tell you to, or else" agendas that American society tries to force on us on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

"Here I am using a women's restroom in North Carolina that I'm technically barred from being in.

They say I'm a pervert.

They say I'm a man dressed as a woman.

They say I'm a threat to their children.

They say I'm confused.

They say I'm dangerous.

And they say accepting me as the person I have fought my life to be seen as reflects the downfall of a once great nation."
                    This is a mental sickness that should be treated and not embraced. The whole population shouldn't bend to less than 1% of the population who are mentally disturbed and think that they are 6 year old girl in a 50 year old body, like this guy.

Europe is the gayest continent in the world you know.
                    Last edited by Enayze; 04-28-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Europe is the gayest continent in the world you know.
                      Europeans are no strangers to innocent fag-jokes whereas the US at this point will crucify you. I heard a "what a bunch of ****'s" statement at the work place a few weeks ago. It was no problem. The yanks will get you fired with no references and you'll probably get sued as well. They love nothing more than their ill gays.
                      Last edited by BKM-; 04-28-2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X