No announcement yet.

Target's transgender policy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
    Orrrrrrrr - I could go with the fact that there's literally never been a case where a transgender has molested a child inside a bathroom.

There's been more GOP lawmakers arrested for sexual misconducts in bathrooms

Sorry you're scared of the boogeyman bro, way to be a sheep that falls for whatever the TV tells you to.
    5 cases of children attacked by trannies in restrooms:
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5...-prestigiacomo

And this law just got passed there. Maybe you should give it some time for the perverted tranny's to show their true nature. Either way you're being a terrible father by putting your child in danger just because he wants to brag about being a super-libtard. Shame on you.
    Last edited by BKM-; 05-21-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

can any guy go into the girls bathroom or do u have to wear a wig? i need to know

Comment

Orrrrrrrr - I could go with the fact that there's literally never been a case where a transgender has molested a child inside a bathroom.

Sorry you're scared of the boogeyman bro, way to be a sheep that falls for whatever the TV tells you to.
        Yep all those right-wing anti-tranny TV shows have brainwashed him.

Now let me read this informative progressivesecularhumanist blog.

Did you know that just like you an other free thinking rebels, I suddenly started worshiping trannies all on my own last year? It's amazing that we all went from being offended when people compared gays and trannies, to worshiping trannies the day a celebrity became one.

Boy, living on the edge of rebellion is great. I wonder what I'll have lifelong passionate opinions about next week.

*flushes you down the toilet*

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

And this law just got passed there. Maybe you should give it some time for the perverted tranny's to show their true nature. Either way you're being a terrible father by putting your child in danger just because he wants to brag about being a super-libtard. Shame on you.
          I'm sure if it was trending on facebook an george clooney/angelina jolie announced it was the next fad, he would sell his daughter to a prostitution ring.

I say that without the slightest bit of sarcasm. I really believe you can pressure liberals into any act of self-harm by convincing them it's "this week's display of intelligence".

Get the right celebrities to endorse it, print some T-shirts, etc., his daughter would be out on a street corner within a matter of days and he would be here claiming he "decided it all on his own".

Just like he woke up one day and decided males in lipstick should be permitted into the girl's restroom. He came up with it ALL on his own. You were brainwashed by TV into fearing them. lmaooooooooooo
          Last edited by ////; 05-21-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Plaster, which hashtags and celebrity endorsements are needed for you to blow your brains out right now? I could probably get this done

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I'm sure if it was trending on facebook an george clooney/angelina jolie announced it was the next fad, he would sell his daughter to a prostitution ring.

I say that without the slightest bit of sarcasm. I really believe you can pressure liberals into any act of self-harm by convincing them it's "this weeks new thing".

Get the right celebrities to endorse it, print some T-shirts, etc., his daughter would be out on a street corner within a matter of days and he would be here claiming he "decided it all on his own".

Just like he woke up one day and decided males in lipstick should be permitted into the girl's restroom. He came up with it ALL on his own. You were brainwashed by TV into fearing them. lmaooooooooooo

But I'm really concerned that these people are having children. I hope Plasterwraps is just trolling about having a daughter.

Comment

Obama, and several states, have opened up pandora's box with these transgender accommodation laws. And in NY, I read something that intentionally mis-characterizing a transgender person based on their gender preference is against the law. The PC climate in this country and in other western nations is becoming more and more toxic and is impinging on our personal freedoms.

I think the next SJW issue we'll have is: people who don't identify with either gender and who will want society to change all of our norms to accommodate them. Maybe I'm way off base, but I could see someone crying 'discrimination' because the bathroom was either male or female, ugh...

Comment

Yep all those right-wing anti-tranny TV shows have brainwashed him.

Now let me read this informative progressivesecularhumanist blog.

Did you know that just like you an other free thinking rebels, I suddenly started worshiping trannies all on my own last year? It's amazing that we all went from being offended when people compared gays and trannies, to worshiping trannies the day a celebrity became one.

Boy, living on the edge of rebellion is great. I wonder what I'll have lifelong passionate opinions about next week.

*flushes you down the toilet*
                  I've been aware of transexualism far longer than Jenner, and I don't worship them. I just happen to let people be because them being transgenders affects me in no way whatsoever.

Yeah, those are people pretending to be trannies, not actual trannies, so there's a big difference there.

I'm already vigilant about my kids being in public places. I either take her with me into the man's bathroom or my wife is with her, or we take them to a family bathroom. So no, I'm not being a terrible father for not giving a **** what bathroom people use. I just so happen to be aware of the dangers already and take precautions around it. Nice try though.

You all have been going to the bathroom with transgenders all your god damn life, and not until last year when Jenner started this conversation did you start to care.

Comment

Yeah, those are people pretending to be trannies, not actual trannies, so there's a big difference there.
                    I'm laughing aloud

new sig
                    Last edited by ////; 05-21-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I'm laughing aloud

new sig
                      If you can't see the difference then I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X