Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder gets knocked out Adonis Stevenson style on Saturday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I can only speculate at this time because I don't know all the answers.

However, obviously he has hired a strength and conditioning coach. He even admitted himself that he was going back to basics for this camp.

Gaining twenty pounds of muscle in 6 months is not a hard thing to do. Hell, there are fighters who gain more than 50 pounds at a time in just 3 months.
    Sure. Name one.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Sure. Name one.
      Roberto Duran; He gained more than 80 pounds between "The Brawl in Montreal" and the "No Mas" fights versus Sugar Ray Leonard back in 1980. He even acknowledged that he ballooned up to 230lbs before the "No Mas" fight that was staged in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        You wouldn't feel sorry whether Wilder made the comments or not.
        - -I don't feel sorry about thugs covered in prison tats, I feel sorry for their kids who deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Would you really feel sorry for him? I wouldn't.
          Dude you are pathetic. You are comparing words to actions. Wilder
          May be a duck or **** talker but when has he done the things AS did?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Dude you are pathetic. You are comparing words to actions. Wilder
            May be a duck or **** talker but when has he done the things AS did?
            Adonis did his time, and he never said he was going to try to kill his opponents.

Comment

I would of course feel sorry for him and his family. I don't want any fighter to die or get permanent brain injuries. It's trash talk. Tacky trash talk, but still just trash talk.

Comment

Roberto Duran; He gained more than 80 pounds between "The Brawl in Montreal" and the "No Mas" fights versus Sugar Ray Leonard back in 1980. He even acknowledged that he ballooned up to 230lbs before the "No Mas" fight that was staged in New Orleans.
                we are talking about muscle not fat. We’re not talking Ricky Hatton lol. Anyone can gain 50 lbs of fat.

Comment

I can only speculate at this time because I don't know all the answers.

However, obviously he has hired a strength and conditioning coach. He even admitted himself that he was going back to basics for this camp.

Gaining twenty pounds of muscle in 6 months is not a hard thing to do. Hell, there are fighters who gain more than 50 pounds at a time in just 3 months.
                  of muscle? thats very hard. maybe you could do it if you previously had a bigger muscle build. your previous muscle memory would build up that muscle faster the next time you bulked up but its still not easy. even with peds its not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    we are talking about muscle not fat. We’re not talking Ricky Hatton lol. Anyone can gain 50 lbs of fat.
                    What are you some kind of moron or ****** or something? You can add more than 20lbs of muscle mass to your frame in 5 months if you want to. It's not that hard; If you are hitting the weights which was something that Wilder admitted that he had stopped doing in training. Now he is back up to his normal weight again.

What you are insinuating is that Wilder is cheating; Which is absurd and nothing couldn't be further from the truth because Wilder has been enrolled in the VADA Clean Boxing Program for the past three years or more now and has never popped dirty for abusing PEDS or doping.

Here's his VADA/Clean Boxing Program status below:

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/468841

As you can see he is clean.

Now get the fuck outta here with that dumb stupid shit!

Comment

I don't wish that upon any person, even this imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                      X