Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I celebrate 15 years

I overcame Pacquiao and Mayweather fans to live and tell the story. 😂

Comment

What a tenacious and persevering man you are hats off to you!

Comment

Yeah, making 10 posts a year is the way to do it. That way you stay out of the wars, and manage to avoid some of the toxicity of this place.

Congrats!

Comment

I posted maybe only a handful of times in NSB on my old account because of those 2 idiotic fan bases. Even with this new account I've only posted in NSB maybe once or twice. Truly a cesspool.

Take a look at this thread from this so called boxing expert.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=811929

Loma will go down when he ages! Well no shyt Sherlock, that's every fighter, heck that's any athlete. THe idiot acts like he's discovered something new.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
            You've seen some ***** then.... respect to the vets.

Comment

The sort if thing you're gonna want to share with your grandkids someday, I'm sure. lol.

Comment

i am nebula

Comment

Thanks fellas for the replies.

I love boxing, will always watch boxing. It’s a sport I grew up watching with my dad and I have great memories as a kid. I don’t post anymore because I don’t have the passion to debate anymore. I had my favorite fighters and they’re gone now. I think now, the younger generation are not respectful. You see it on IG always, everyone is a critic. So I rather just check this site for news. 🍻

Comment

Working...
                  X