No announcement yet.

Fighters Who Wasted Their Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters Who Wasted Their Potential

Who's top of your list? Just one where you were straight up frustrated at how they could have been in the history books for their skill but instead are there for getting unexpectedly and unnecessarily outclassed - or quitting.

Mine was a tossup, but in the end, I gotta go with:

James "eat till till the fridge lights die out "Toney.

Comment

Corrie Sanders

Comment

Imagine if Victor Ortiz had the heart of a Fernando Vargas...

Huge, fast, strong, southpaw...
        If he fought every fight like he fought Berto the first time he would of been as big as Canelo.

Comment

I'll go out the box and say Joshua Clottey. Very tight defense, good chin. Just didn't throw enough punches.

Comment

Gamboa is a good one, the guy who posted Clottey reminds me of broner also. good fighter, good chin just refuses to let his hands go. ortiz is a prime example of this also, but for me the guy who tops the cake is broner.

his attitude is disgusting, personality is disgusting hasnt matured in the slightest. he has a good chin, good skills garbage punch output and horrible mental issues. he needs a sports psychologist and a therapist. always in the news for bull**** when he has it good, 6 kids but going to strip clubs and **** like that. so much growing up to do although he is a man at the age of 28.

Comment

Frankie Gomez who should be the 140 pound king Ike Eibutchi , Paul Spadafora the guy who gave Floyd a beat down, Tony Ayala was a beast at 19 went toe to toe with Pipino Cueavas at age 14 in a gym war

Comment

Floyd Mayweather. Win lose or draw he could have fought a dozen hall of farmers at their peak but chose to wait them out. This only served the purpose of giving haters reasons to doubt his legacy when in all likelihood he would have beaten most of them and been competitive with all of them. His potential was wasted because he never dared to be great. Nobody hates losers that try...but plenty hate winners that don't.

Comment

Tyson Fury, Toney, David Haye...

Comment

Ike Ibeabuchi. He could've been a phenomenal heavyweight. Instead, I think he lives in prison now. Sad, sad, sad..

Comment

Working...
                    X