No announcement yet.

Limeys love MJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limeys love MJ

damn tickets for more than 40 concert dates in London sold out in hours? i bet someone here has one.

I wish that overrated punk would just die.

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
      I wish that overrated punk would just die.
      why would you wish that on Joe C.

Comment

He's a mucky fiddler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
          why would you wish that on Joe C.
          Joe C?

Comment

I would've enjoyed going to see MJ when he was at his best, but right now he's even more past-prime than Muhammad Ali.

Comment

I've been given free complimentary tickets so long as I maintain that it was our little secret.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
                I've been given free complimentary tickets so long as I maintain that it was our little secret.
                Did he taste of chinese food?

At least Prince kicked arse at the Brits before he did his tour in the uk a few years ago. U knew he still had it.

Jackson has done sweet FA for ****ing ages. I think people are mad to pay so much to see an old, plastic, melting peado, grabbing his manky old **** on stage and shrieking like a tranny taking a piss.

They want to see him on stage, but wouldnt let him stay at their house.

Lets bring back Gary Glitter!

Comment

WHat can we say. It's what and who we are. Slimey little Limeys.

Comment

The most distrubing factor isn't Whacko's fiddly fall from grace, it's the fact that Off the Wall was good, Thriller was phenomenal, Bad was sub-par and everything since was utter dog****.

Comment

Working...
                    X