Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain in my head after blasting heavy bag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
    do you do any sparring with sultan? is that you with him in that pic? am also a southpaw so i watch alot of his fights, its a shame he flopped against wladimir
    Nah Sultan is retired now actually. He could not get past Vlads jab man. Was a real tuff showing. Done feel for him, he is a healthy millionaire.

Comment

It's your diet guaranteed. Cutting down to an unnatural weight is going to cause a number of problems.

Comment

if it hurst when you shake your head it might be a sinus or inner ear thing. You might want to get it checked out. You might have torn some inner wall tissue in there.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
          Nah Sultan is retired now actually. He could not get past Vlads jab man. Was a real tuff showing. Done feel for him, he is a healthy millionaire.
          really??? how much is he worth and how much was he making for his big fights roughly???

Comment

just go to a physio and explain the symptoms...duh

Comment

dan

i've had something similar, when i was out of shape and i immediately started intensely training with that dude from gpo, he was really pushing me from the get go. i had bad pain the back of my head, esp in the middle of an exercise (like during a pushup), and it would take a long time to subside, even after the training. it would linger for days too. i was told it was because i was very out of shape and was being pushed too hard right away. i'm not sure what shape you're in at the moment, but that was what the problem was with me. it also may have had something to do with the fact that i was holding my breath a bit much.

Comment

Thanks rob! I actually went to the chiro for a couple sessions and its gone...It was muscular radiating up my neck into my BRAIN!

Comment

hey man im having the same thing. my head hurts when i hit the heavybag or shadow box. so u had a chiropractor get it fixed. how many sessions did it take?

Comment

Working...
                  X