Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want Donovan McNabb as the QB for your team next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    syd,

lets say you guys run that table....who do YOU want in the NCG?

and please, dont say Utah
    Oklahoma. I think it would be cool to match the gators against their previous Defensive coordinator, and the man who turned down the Gator job when Spurrier left. Plus after the beat down they put on TT I think they are one of the 2 best teams and it would be nice to put the Big 12 in their proper place...Behind the SEC

Comment

id take mcnabb over phillip rivers.... id take koy detmer over rivers.

Comment

McNabb would fit perfectly in San Francisco or Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          ...Would you honestly count on him to stay healthy and consistent for a full year or more? Would you build your team around him at this point? IMO he's no longer destined to be a starter in the NFL. I'm going to laugh at any team that grabs him and wants him to be "the" guy.
          No... I'm talking about a team that is close but just needs that one piece to get them to the playoffs and/or beyond. Like Warner in Arizona and Favre in NY. How many more years do those guys have in them. Those teams aren't planning on "building their teams around them" for the future. But for right now, hell yeah. The FACT of the matter is that McNabb is better than AT LEAST 15-20 of the qb's starting for NFL teams right now. And that is not an opinion, it is a statistical FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
            No... I'm talking about a team that is close but just needs that one piece to get them to the playoffs and/or beyond. Like Warner in Arizona and Favre in NY. How many more years do those guys have in them. Those teams aren't planning on "building their teams around them" for the future. But for right now, hell yeah. The FACT of the matter is that McNabb is better than AT LEAST 15-20 of the qb's starting for NFL teams right now. And that is not an opinion, it is a statistical FACT!

....He can't stay healthy like Favre can and he won't have the receivers that Warner has no matter where he goes. He won't take anyone anywhere. He's a fine future backup QB though.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              ....He can't stay healthy like Favre can and he won't have the receivers that Warner has no matter where he goes. He won't take anyone anywhere. He's a fine future backup QB though.
              He'll retire first...

Comment

Working...
              X