Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want Donovan McNabb as the QB for your team next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want Donovan McNabb as the QB for your team next year?

The word is that McNabb is not expected to be back in Philly. He was benched in the second half yesterday and next year is due to be Kevin Kolb's year to be the man. So would you want the veteran Mcnabb to lead your team next year. he could be lika a Kurt Warner or Brett Favre type guy for a team that just needs that one player at the helm to take that next step...

Yeah, I would keep McNabb. I think Philly has problems that don't just start and end with McNabb.

Comment

My favorite team is the Broncos so Im fine with the QB situation with them, but I think McNabb would be somebody that any team that needed a QB would want. He can be sporadic at times, but most QB's are like that and I think if he was put in a new situation it could possibly revive him and he could go back to playing like he usually does. Good luck to the Eagles if they think Kolb is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        My favorite team is the Broncos so Im fine with the QB situation with them, but I think McNabb would be somebody that any team that needed a QB would want. He can be sporadic at times, but most QB's are like that and I think if he was put in a new situation it could possibly revive him and he could go back to playing like he usually does. Good luck to the Eagles if they think Kolb is the answer.
        I think McNabb could come over to Minnesota.

Comment

Jamarcus should sit and McNabb should play with D-MAC

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
            I think McNabb could come over to Minnesota.
            Good idea. I think if they got him, they would go from a good team now that will probably make the playoffs to a team that could possibly be the best in the NFC.

Comment

Mcnabb in Minny would be sick as a *****, cuz the dude is still got something left, his production the first 5-6 games of the last 3 season have been great. he just hasnt been healthy the rest of the way.. his line is breaking down and he's tryin to make plays with sub-par WR!

Comment

Mcnabb is one of the dumbest QBs ever! He doesent know the rules!

Comment

McNabb could put Tampa Bay or Minnesota over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    McNabb could put Tampa Bay or Minnesota over the top.

....I would take a healthy Garcia over McFlab. You can't count on McFlab at all. If you build your offense around him you would be taking a step backwards as he won't hold up over a long NFL season. Anyone who invests in him as a full time starter will have a serious let down by years end. His future is as a backup QB who could come in at times and really really help out. He's welcome in Dallas as our number two guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X