No announcement yet.

Damn Amir's soon to be former wife is going in raw on his ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Amir's soon to be former wife is going in raw on his ass

Apologies if this has already been posted in other related threads on the topic.

But jeezus, lol. Faryal is going in on his ass.

Some highlights are her alluding to him being an alcoholic, a womanizer, and said that his boxing career is over. Among other things.

Didn't she apologize and say her account was hacked or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Didn't she apologize and say her account was hacked or something?
      Is that what they're saying now after the fact? Lol I ain't buying and they mos def shouldn't be selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Is that what they're saying now after the fact? Lol I ain't buying and they mos def shouldn't be selling.
        Yeah she went pretty hard on him.

Comment

Yeah I 100% believe that was them two going back & forth, heat of the moment type **** and then after some reflection realizing how bad it is/was to air that **** out on such a public forum like that.

Then it's the oldest play in the social media playbook...when in doubt blame hackers lol

Comment

Don't get so much surgery that you look like a tranny and hubby won't hit skins elsewhere --- simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Well she claimed she was hacked that first day, but amir said that he wasnt hacked. I think she was trying to play it off to not look likr a whore and also to not have their personal life on social media but amir didnt play along.

Comment

Working...
              X