Put some RESPEK on Adonis Stevensons Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some RESPEK on Adonis Stevensons Name

Its time yall see thru the hate and put urself in Stevensons shoes

Adonis went from pimpin hoes to being one of the best paid boxers on the pbc roster, hes been a smart business man whos made himself and his family financially secure 4 life
    yes i agree he has cherrypicked alot since winning the title and i understand that its not easy being a Adonis fan but i once again ask u to put urself in his shoes, the man was a pimp whos destructive lifestyle ended him up in prison, he couldve just aswell kept spiralling down into the abyss of lowlifeness, but he choose to rise and made a decision to completely change his life, he couldve just aswell been another statistic but instead he choose to make something out of himself

as a wise pimp once said - pimpin aint easy
    put some respek on his name u infidels

also remember this quote come saturday night/sunday morning, yall are in for a treat (:

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
    man ive got a feeling that Gvozdyk is gonna get sparked out in vicious fashion, i mean sure Adonis is old and he arguably lost his last fight but im not sold on Gvozdyks chin, dont get me wrong, Gvozdyk is a very good fighter with great fundamentals but
    i just have a feeling that well be seeing a brutal ko of the year with Gvozdyk stretched on the canvas
    Last edited by fredo [!]; 11-30-2018, 04:56 PM.

I respect his fighting skills but hes an absolute piece of **** as a person.

Comment

.... and i also think he will win tomorrow

Comment

He needs to go for unification fights or retire. No more cherry picking, if he beats the Nail.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          I respect his fighting skills but hes an absolute piece of **** as a person.
          sometimes u just gotta root for the bad guy

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          He needs to go for unification fights or retire. No more cherry picking, if he beats the Nail.
          i whole heartedly agree, as i said his finances are secure, now its time to go out /w a bang, what i would like to see is: after he kos Gvozdyk then he should fight Beterbiev in a massive fight in canada and if he wins that fight the winner of Kov/Alvarez then retire

Comment

you gotta respek the fact he ducked his mandatory for FIVE ****ing years

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              now thats actually impressive, but thats more Mauricio "Slimeball" Sulaimans fault
              Last edited by fredo [!]; 11-30-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

fück pimping, do a real mans job – like international masseuse or horse rider.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  lol this is what i was about to say. This motherfucker hasnt faced anybody lmfao.

Comment

He will face a top challenger before he's 50, I'm sure of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X