• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    who the fook wants to get drunk???!!
    drunk > high....

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      not really, cigarettes are one of the very worst addictions. ex smokers have told me its harder to quit than heroin. big tobacco is safe so long as they keep their agressive marketing to young adults and get them addicted quickly before they realize what they're getting into

this will hurt big pharma a little at the start but they're getting smart and buying up the cannabis companies. i'm more worried about the future when i think about big pharma, they already have too much control over the population, probably before i'm an old man they will pay back door cory booker or whoever is president to make laws forcing everyone to take meds and protecting the drug companies from the damage caused by side effects, just like with vaccines.
      The younger generation doesn't smoke cigs like their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        not really, cigarettes are one of the very worst addictions. ex smokers have told me its harder to quit than heroin. big tobacco is safe so long as they keep their agressive marketing to young adults and get them addicted quickly before they realize what they're getting into

this will hurt big pharma a little at the start but they're getting smart and buying up the cannabis companies. i'm more worried about the future when i think about big pharma, they already have too much control over the population, probably before i'm an old man they will pay back door cory booker or whoever is president to make laws forcing everyone to take meds and protecting the drug companies from the damage caused by side effects, just like with vaccines.
        I remember reading an article in Time Magazine about 20 years back that they published the finding of a study where nicotine was considered even more addictive than heroin and cocaine!

Comment

Good. I'd much rather people be smoking weed than drinking alcohol. Alcohol is one of the biggest killers in the world and it's just asinine that it ever became legal in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            drunk > high....
            Yeah mon.. one cannot compare these two when alcohol is so openly available and not illegal.
            Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-05-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              drunk > high....

There's zero hangover with pot though. To me that's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                Good. I'd much rather people be smoking weed than drinking alcohol. Alcohol is one of the biggest killers in the world and it's just asinine that it ever became legal in the first place.

It's like a way more mild form of huffing in a way. And huffing is one of the dumbest things a person can do.

Comment

You can never appreciate a good scotch enough or a good wine. If getting high is the only aim then surely do weed but if you want to treat your palettes with some incredible nectar then good alcohol is the way to go..

Comment

Imma stick wit beer and stay away from the giggle bush

Comment

Good. Alcohol is poison and the sooner people realize that the better

Comment

Working...
                      X