No announcement yet.

Losing 4 pounds in just under a week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing 4 pounds in just under a week

I've been starting to lose weight since Thursday and when I weighed myself in this morning I weighed in at 219 pounds, I was originally 223 pounds, so I've lost four pounds in just under a week. Is this good?

I eat one healthy meal a day and for the rest of it I rely on slimming shakes. Throughout the week I've gone swimming twice where I did 30 lengths, 10 of them were front crawling as fast as I could and 20 were breast stroke. I've also gone jogging three times this week, where I've ran about 3 miles a time.

At home I've done workouts, I make sure I do at least 200 sit ups a day, I've recently stopped my shadow boxing due to a bad ankle but am looking to get back into that and running once it's healed.

Is losing 4 pounds in 6 days about right for the exercise I am under going and is it about right for my original weight of 223 pounds (1 pound under 16 stone) and my height of 6'2. ?? My goal is to reach 196 pounds (14 stone) by August. Should I push for more? It states that the right weight for my height is between 145 to 194 pounds? What would be best for me? I feel like I would be ridiculously skinny at 145 and look like a stick man, but it states that it's the right weight...

What's the best weight, 194 or 145 or somewhere in between for a male of 6'2? and is losing 4 pounds in 6 days okay?

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post
    I've been starting to lose weight since Thursday and when I weighed myself in this morning I weighed in at 219 pounds, I was originally 223 pounds, so I've lost four pounds in just under a week. Is this good?

I eat one healthy meal a day and for the rest of it I rely on slimming shakes. Throughout the week I've gone swimming twice where I did 30 lengths, 10 of them were front crawling as fast as I could and 20 were breast stroke. I've also gone jogging three times this week, where I've ran about 3 miles a time.

At home I've done workouts, I make sure I do at least 200 sit ups a day, I've recently stopped my shadow boxing due to a bad ankle but am looking to get back into that and running once it's healed.

Is losing 4 pounds in 6 days about right for the exercise I am under going and is it about right for my original weight of 223 pounds (1 pound under 16 stone) and my height of 6'2. ?? My goal is to reach 196 pounds (14 stone) by August. Should I push for more? It states that the right weight for my height is between 145 to 194 pounds? What would be best for me? I feel like I would be ridiculously skinny at 145 and look like a stick man, but it states that it's the right weight...

What's the best weight, 194 or 145 or somewhere in between for a male of 6'2? and is losing 4 pounds in 6 days okay?
    You would want to lose weight at a consistent rate. If you keep on top of your training and eat clean, the weight loss will just come naturally. Don't be conscious about your weight because if you're doing everything right you will be a beast.

Start lifting weights because it burns calories. Sit ups alone might not be the most effective. In boxing you will need to do lots of core exercises. I would research these online. Research boxing workouts.

Basically do everything from a boxing perspective because ultimately you want to fight. It was like this for Fury and you have had some issues yourself. Like a lot of young people I was getting a little chubby myself; I focused entirely on boxing and I'm ripped now. 5 ft 9 and around 61 kg but I'm piling on mass now. Keep motivated and good luck!
    Last edited by DugzBoxing; 03-13-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post

Try the cabbage soup diet.

Comment

I tried to maintain proper nutrition and went to the gym. I liked this place very much. I combined training and PEPTIDES & HGH STEROIDS program here. I felt a positive effect on my overall energy and muscle mass after a month of using steroids. I hope this is just the beginning. I easily lose 5 pounds combining it all. Nothing more work like that. Thanks for the cabbage soup diet. It doesn't look very tasty, but I will try to cook and to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOne View Post
          I tried to maintain proper nutrition and went to the gym. I liked this place very much. I combined training and PEPTIDES & HGH STEROIDS program here. I felt a positive effect on my overall energy and muscle mass after a month of using steroids. I hope this is just the beginning. I easily lose 5 pounds combining it all. Nothing more work like that. Thanks for the cabbage soup diet. It doesn't look very tasty, but I will try to cook and to eat.
          I lost 6 pounds on the cabbage soup diet, it is a one week low calorie diet and I did not cheat, You can spice up your cabbage soup to meet your specific taste. I did not train that week as I assumed my energy levels would not be adequate. After the diet ended I went on another long term diet as the cabbage soup diet cannot be used long term.

Comment

That's bad. I would never encourage the use of steroids.

Comment

Yeah mate. Endorsing steroids isn't acceptable at all.

Comment

4 pounds of quality weight loss in 6 weeks is great. I consider loosing a pound a week good progress, dont be surprised if future weeks you dont loose that much. To answer your question most people i know in good boxing shape that are around 6'2 walk around at 165-185 lbs. Everybodys body is different but i think 145 lbs (the low end you mentioned) would be too low and not a realistic goal. Your goals, timeframe and plan seems good.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
                  That's bad. I would never encourage the use of steroids.
                  I honestly think this person is a bot, just trying to link their stuff in order to sell things or market.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                    I honestly think this person is a bot, just trying to link their stuff in order to sell things or market.
                    Oh yeah, I just noticed the link. Didn't see it at first.

Comment

Working...
                    X