Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: We're in Real Talks With Floyd Mayweather To Join UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't seriously believe any of this

Mayweather would be an idiot to fight in the UFC

and, he will get KTFO for sure, probably choked or ground-n-pound

have fun Floyd

Comment

They would have to match him up very carefully to make anybody care beyond his first fight cuz seeing him lose once will make people lose interest in seeing it again. Maybe that WWE guy they signed recently? They are roughly the same size I think

Comment

Boxing=skilled quality....UFC=no skill & empty quantity, with a communist promoter running the circus show!!

Comment

If an old Ray Mercer could beat a UFC champ then I don't see why Floyd couldn't get a win or two himself.

Comment

modified rules basically boxing with ufc gloves, no kicks, elbows or takedowns

Comment

You people have to be really stupid to think it has anything to do with Floyd fighting lol... They're doing business.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Imagine if he went in and won

Not going to happen though because he'd get killed.
                If this happened, I'm ditching bscene for like 2 months, joining a mma forum like sherdog and trolling the shyt out of them

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  If this happened, I'm ditching bscene for like 2 months, joining a mma forum like sherdog and trolling the shyt out of them
                  You know what, I'd join you

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    If an old Ray Mercer could beat a UFC champ then I don't see why Floyd couldn't get a win or two himself.
                    Floyd cannot win in the UFC. The UFC and MMA has evolved greatly since the days Ray Mercer fought in MMA.

Comment

Floyd can't fight under UFC rules. He doesn't the grits and the dog in him like TC or Ward. Those two can probably hold their in MMA if they get proper training

Comment

Working...
                      X