Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Jabs Loma, Crawford: Calls Spence 'Monster' of 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
    Like I said you gullible fanboy. It’s easy to make a fight when both guys want it. Your acting as if Lil Trexchenko is a more dangerous fight than Spence. So go put those old man balls in your holster of a mouth and stop convincing yourself that Arum is not at fault. Let’s see what other can Daddy Bob gets for Loma to fights next. Maybe he’ll bring Rigo or marriage up another weight class and fight them again.
    Seeing your a few chromosomes short of being a human I will try and make it easier to understand, bob contacted Robert Garcia about a fight between Loma and whopping scone, Robert admitted that on camera, that equals proof, you, the missing link, have not shown one ounce of proof, nothing, nada, zero, get it through your thick head that if whopping scone loses to a smaller man his career is all but over, how would he come back if he was schooled by Loma, if he loses to spence, which he will, everyone will give him a pass for jumping up weight divisions, if you don't agree, try giving reasons to justify why, not just your worthless uneducated opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Seeing your a few chromosomes short of being a human I will try and make it easier to understand, bob contacted Robert Garcia about a fight between Loma and whopping scone, Robert admitted that on camera, that equals proof, you, the missing link, have not shown one ounce of proof, nothing, nada, zero, get it through your thick head that if whopping scone loses to a smaller man his career is all but over, how would he come back if he was schooled by Loma, if he loses to spence, which he will, everyone will give him a pass for jumping up weight divisions, if you don't agree, try giving reasons to justify why, not just your worthless uneducated opinion
      Again just cuz he contacted Robert means nothing. Once more, the Spence fight got done because both fighters wanted it. Your boi Bob doesn’t so he’ll lee keep bringing cans up in weight to fight lilchenko and fanboys like you will be satisfied with it. Mickey told him “directly” to his face at the espn studio to move up in weight so they can make the fight.(He didn’t go to arum or anyone else) And his handlers said he needed at least one fight before they fight him. And what do they do? They fight Linares and bring that bum Marriaga up in weight. What more do you want him to do. Now I’ll stop responding cuz I just looked at your profile and noticed you have wayyyyyyy to much time on your hands. But before I do. Here’s the link so you can finally shut your cok holster of a mouth fanboy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uB-Uz4QWnS4
      Last edited by Senor_frogs; 01-07-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreJac View Post
        WTF is Mikey talking about? He has done the same thing his entire career he's claiming those other guys did! Does Mikey really believes fighting Errol will erase his resume of fighting nothing but c-level and a few b-level fighters? Mikey is the typical clout chaser who talks ***** but gives nothing but excuses for why he won't fight those guys!
        Sounds like your making an excuses for bob's stable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Spence stopped being a monster/boogeyman the day Crawford told him to his face he wanted to fight him. Amir Khan has a better resume than Mikey Garcia.
          Losing doesn't equal a better resume....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Just more lies coming from Mikey as usual, like when he said he was a small guy going up to 140 to challenge the bigger champion, Lipinets. Someone from Mikey's own camp who saw both he and Lipinets up close admitted Mikey was way bigger.

Just like no one was doubting Mikey vs Zlaticinin. Didn't he just lose to someone no one has ever heard of? Yeah he just got knocked out in 2 rounds by Roberto Ramirez lol. And no one was picking Broner or Easter over Mikey. I mean yeah, a couple people always pick the underdog, especially when it's a black American fighter because they have tons of biased fans, but neither of them are top guys either.

So Mikey keeps overinflating his resume and lying. Loma was supposed to come back and fight him after shoulder surgery? Loma offered to fight Mikey the second fight back after injury, early next year. He would not have had to wait any more than he had to wait to fight Spence. Remember Mikey said he wanted to fight late 2018? What happened Mikey? I thought you were your own boss? Instead you have to wait until March. But somehow it's cool when Al Haymon makes you wait for no reason, but not when Loma has to wait just 3 or 4 months for a legitimate reason, to get back from shoulder surgery.

This is the reason a lot of people don't like Mikey. Anyway, now Mikey vs Loma will never happen, thanks to Mikey, so he's going to have to be content with that decision going on his legacy, and I guess it is. Mikey ducked an opportunity to take the title of P4P King off Loma, and unify all four belts, in just one fight. I guess he didn't think he could win.
            Your full of shet & your a poor reporter. Your as corrupt as they come.

Who is your boss bob or espn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              There is nothing big about the shots Mikey or Lipinets was throwing. Neither one of them have power at 140 and will have even less at 147. Garcia poses no threat to Crawford or Spence. Mikey knows he couldn't crack at 140. Read the ****ing article:

https://www.boxingscene.com/mikey-ga...ge-140--130212

After his war with that kickboxer he ran back down to 135. He is selling his record and name to Errol Spence. Expect Robert to white flag before the beatdown gets severe.
              "Well, I feel comfortable at both divisions. I feel fast and strong in either division. But I do feel that I'm at a disadvantage when I'm fighting at super lightweight, 140 pounds. Those guys are naturally bigger and carry more weight." Mikey Garcia

Mikey has power at 140, he still dropping people at 140. At 147 will be another story....Lipinets is a strong puncher too. You just trying to shet on Mikey cuz he with PBC. You dudes aint slick. The only time top rank makes fights is if they have both fighters in stable, they have all the advantages and/or they get most of the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                I heard Loma P4P King mentioning in allot of interviews he wants to fight Mikey, i sure as phuck have not hear Mikey say the same thing, not counting that time when he crashed Lomas interview and made pictures.
                FACTS.
                So you are just ignoring the Mikey interviews & only looking up l0m0's. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Exactly. Loma made it well known he wanted Mikey. Meanwhile Mikey was busy jumping around weight classes. Read Breadmans latest mailbag thread where he explains how many fighters jump and juggle weight classes to actually duck opponents.
                  Try looking up Mikey's interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                    Come on Mickey PBC fighter. You been fighting the Lipnets, Easter of the world. Fighters that Haymon overhyped fighters that were never good.
                    Then why are they winning & the dudes you support always losing??

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      You have a way with words Big Stomps,lol but I do agree with you on this one. I don't understand all the hating on Mikey for taking this fight. He is using a nutritionist and supplement guy and trying different techniques. He is not just putting on fat for a payday. Will he beat Spence? That's why they fight. Something tells me that this is going to be a good one!
                      Cuz he is on PBC....Dudes here don't like winners....

Comment

Working...
                      X