No announcement yet.

Jacobs would mob the floor with Jermall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    I agree 100%. This guy looks good beating bums like Centeno and Heiland but he hasn't faced a real threat at 160 yet and Willie Monroe definitely isn't one. All the Charlo fans talking about "Well Pirog and Mora hurt him doe" sound exactly like the dumb GGG fanboys who said that Jacobs had a glass chin and had no chance of going 12 rounds with Golovkin.
    Perfect illustration and eloquently put... Sums it to a T

Comment

I actually thought this was after the Devery fight. Definitely think Charlo pushes him all the way now. I would have Charlo as the favourite.

Comment

I want to see it, Jacobs looked good last nite. Better then the suleki fight.

Comment

I dont see it. Jacobs looked too sloppy to me at times yesterday. Mall controls him with that jab.

Comment

Charlo can bang and he is, I think, faster than Jacobs. That said Charlo is intimidated by Jacobs and not for no reason. Charlo has never fought anyone as good as or with the experience level Jacobs has. Charlo doesn't know himself if he'll measure up.

Comment

I'm trying to tell you

Comment

Lol Chollo Vista with that ether. I thought you were a fan with the dude bro? Or are you really just that disappointed with the dude.

Comment

Working...
                X