No announcement yet.

GGG vs Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Froch would have been waaay too big for GGG... In SMW, GGG's punches wouldn't have been hard enough to slow down Froch, who was always in tip top shape and even stronger in the ladder rounds.
    Moving up 8 pounds might have lessened GGG's power a little bit but not that much. A devastating puncher at 160 is still a very hard puncher at 168. It's sort of like saying Jermall or Canelo no longer can punch hard since they moved up from 154 to 160 or that Spence wouldn't still be a big puncher at 154. Froch would damn sure be hurt by flush GGG punches.

Comment

People with elite defense give ggg problems. Frotch is there to be hit. Groves dropped him twice. GGG would have a field day on him. Not too mention ggg has a better jab and much better defense on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Moving up 8 pounds might have lessened GGG's power a little bit but not that much. A devastating puncher at 160 is still a very hard puncher at 168. It's sort of like saying Jermall or Canelo no longer can punch hard since they moved up from 154 to 160 or that Spence wouldn't still be a big puncher at 154. Froch would damn sure be hurt by flush GGG punches.
        Great post. No doubt.

Comment

Froch was a good fighter, with a good stiff jab. I think he takes out GGG, and I'm pro ggg.

Comment

Your opinion on the outcome of any fight GGG is in is too hate filled and bias to even count. You would even pick Mikey to beat GGG. If Froch is too big and powerful and straight up murders GGG then Froch also straight up murders Canelo since GGG really beat Canelo twice. If you disagree that GGG deserved to win both Canelo fights then what was your scorecard for the two GGG vs Canelo fights. I have asked you that many times but you never answer. Come on, man, here is a chance for you to say how badly you think Canelo beat GGG.
            Are you implying that Canelo would beat Froch using triangle theories?

Canelo will be pummelled helplessly if he steps in the ring with Callum Smith, Prime Froch beats smith imo

I think Smith would put a beating on GGG too, I just can’t see GGG being able stand and trade with Froch, just like he wouldn’t trade with ginger balls

Comment

Your opinion on the outcome of any fight GGG is in is too hate filled and bias to even count. You would even pick Mikey to beat GGG. If Froch is too big and powerful and straight up murders GGG then Froch also straight up murders Canelo since GGG really beat Canelo twice. If you disagree that GGG deserved to win both Canelo fights then what was your scorecard for the two GGG vs Canelo fights. I have asked you that many times but you never answer. Come on, man, here is a chance for you to say how badly you think Canelo beat GGG.
              So you dont think Froch will beat GGG.

LOL motherfucker I posted my score cards before, IDK what exactly I had anymore like I told you in the past dig em up if you care so much but I know I had canelo taxing that ass and Im not gonna sit and rewatch a entire fight and score it lol FOR WHAT? for your nerdy ass to still hate? moterhfucker I dont give a **** what you think, lol you lucky I even answered this question I usually dont read everything you post outside the first sentence lol. Everyday its some "mexican this" or "You hate GGG" reply I get from you but guess what I dont get any damn post of you talk boxing from any other boxers lmfao.

Its funny when I was a GGG fan, you dont remember that huh why? cause you were happy now that I aint you mad and I make a impression on you now.

ask yourself this, why do you care I dont like GGG?

I have never lie in any of the criticism I give him, all hate negative comments I have of him are rooted in boxing facts. So I really dont get it lmfao you just mad cause why? im not nice to him I dont talk about him in a favorably light lmfao.

Comment

Froch was never really hurt.

Comment

Froch has one hell of a chin, but there’s a reason that Froch turned the fight down IMO

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    What if Froch had accepted the challenge few years ago.. Froch is a clutch fighter and I always thought he would have beaten GG.

Thoughts?
                    Froch stops Gennady in action filled fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Froch has one hell of a chin, but there’s a reason that Froch turned the fight down IMO
                      Yeah because he was 37 years old and retired....

But Gennady gets a pass for being 36 years old and only fighting huge money fights OR guys like Vanes.

Cant give Froch and Gennady a pass for the same behavior - makes too much sense. Need to bend the rules for "good boy" Gennady

Comment

Working...
                      X