Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Even Want Stiverne Rematch, But Has to Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the governing bodys are a joke silver belts super champs regular champs one title for each division we desp need it back to this no wonder ufc is taken over as worlds n1 kombat sport

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      They will regain some measure of dignity by mandating Wilder vs Chris Arreola II after this Stiverne ****.
      And after that it will Wilder vs Stiverne-3

Comment

Wbc is a friggin joke of the highest order. Stiverne claimed he was dehydrated the first fight, hes really just an out of shape tub of goo with no stamina. How can he call himself a pro athlete? Stiverne is the black chris arreola

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't bust up his hand again. Don't need any more delays for the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
            I should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think the fact that, 2 and a half years later, Stiverne hasn't fought anyone to deserve his mandatory shot looks even worse on the WBC.
              Inactivity has paid off for Stiverne but let's not put all the blame on the wbc they were pushin for Povetkin Stiverne before Povetkin was popped not once but twice,, Stiverne was going to use court action and of course he was never really deserving everybody accepts that, I just don't understand why he was allowed to continue after being popped himself why castigate Povetkin and Ortiz but not Stiverne and why the clamour for another proven PED abuser instead of any of the initial three in Whyte ? Like wtf man, over a third of the top ten are proven cheats.

Now I agree fights need to marinate to promote them to their full potential but the only real credible options for Wilder AJ and Parker to face each other, Pulev is as solid a test as anyone and I'm not even certain Wilder and Parker actually get past him, he certainly the most skilled guy of the three possibly even more so than Joshua I don't see Joshua utilising the jab to effect like Pulev does then again he's never really needed to until he fought Klitschko.

Comment

everythings played out exactly as he wanted and you muppets are all falling for it. amazes me how naive people on here are sometimes.

Comment

Just ko stiverne and fight early next year against real competition.

Comment

best fight promotion ever

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      everythings played out exactly as he wanted and you muppets are all falling for it. amazes me how naive people on here are sometimes.
                      ya wilder is just running a big conspiracy holding himself back from getting over with fans. makes total sense he probably snuck into povetkin and ortiz hotel rooms and spiked their drinks its just one huge conspiracy how could we be so naive not to realize it

Comment

Working...
                      X