Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can humans eventually travel back in time but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather travel to future than the past.

I'm curious about the future and we already know what happens in the past. No smartphones or no internet ****, but lots and lots of racism.

I guess it wasn't too bad. The good thing about traveling to the past is that there were hookers in pretty much every time period since the beginning of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Regardless of how time is measured here or anywhere else in the universe...its still relative. People still die at the same pace. If 3 revolutions of the sun is 1day in another universe...people will die at an average of 30 years by their standard...but measured by ours it will still be 90. Its like saying one dog year equals 7 human years. The dog might be 70... but its still only been here 10 years by our standard. Nobody says yea my dog died...but he lived til he was 70... because he simply didnt.
      Yup you're right,dogs just age 7 times faster, its nothing to do with time, just their biological process.
      I don't like your argument though, using aging, how do we know all life ages the exact same way? (Dogs age different to us). So what about someone/thing living a few million lightyears away, how do we know their cells age precisely like ours, we don't, therefore applying the biological aging example to time is hazy at best, cells don't go "look at the time, christ i need to age harder over the next 20 hours!"
      Cells don't even observe time, you could say: cells don't give a fuk what the time is.

Everyone assumes our understanding of time is correct, it is, to us. But we're not time lords.
      We observe time to shape our lives for stucture, to measure, fair comment? Observe, not use. We can only observe time.
      That sentence takes me to the OP's question, time travel, can we? No, because we can only observe time, we don't know how to fully interact with it. Does that make sense what i am trying to say? I doubt it does. But i think you would have to be able to manipulate (use) time to travel through it's stream.

For the record,
      I know fuk all about all of this, i'm spouting out off the top of my head and having a go. No weed has been smoked this weekend.
      Im having fun with this. I apolagise if i speak/write with conviction, but it does stir conversation up NICEly whether i'm right or wrong...

EDIT:
      I think the point im very badly making is, this thread is talking about traveling through time, and we make our theories assuming that humans have the concept of time down to a tee. No, that would be arrogant, and ignorant of the endless vacuum we are enveloped in.

I said it in the 2nd comment i posted in this thread, the wrong question is being asked regarding time travel, thats okay, because no one has asked the right question yet, when they do, well we're pretty clever, we probably would time travel, but the past would be impossible, we may be able to go and OBSERVE the past (we already do that, not in the cool sci-fi Star Trek way though). Interacting with the past, no, it's already happened, think of an imprint, an negative from a photo, thats the past. You can't interact with that surely.

Observing the future, i don't see how that is possible, it hasn't happened so there is nothing to observe. Interacting, hmmmm we can affect the future in our present, would that count. Is mental imagery (realistic mental imagery) technically time travel. Chances are it would be our brains/minds that would travel time, nothing physical.

Time isn't physical, therefore to travel time, it shouldn't be physical, does that make sense/ a fair comment anyone?

I liked drugs better because i didn't get involved in really fukin annoying conversations like this, it reminds me how daft i am though

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I'm curious about the future and we already know what happens in the past. No smartphones or no internet ****, but lots and lots of racism.

I guess it wasn't too bad. The good thing about traveling to the past is that there were hookers in pretty much every time period since the beginning of time.

Hookers are the one constant in the universe, all answer lie inbetween the legs of a nice hooker.

Hookers don' give a feck about time, and they do just swell.

Comment

Made it to page two, then realized exactly what this thread is..............This thread ladyboys and gentlemen is a throwback thread to when the Lounge was great. All we need is some tittys and a$$ with a little bit of potent smoke, and this thread could make the Lounge great again.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Hookers are the one constant in the universe, all answer lie inbetween the legs of a nice hooker.

Well that's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Well that's not true...
              excellent point, bravo.

Cool sig pic Szef.

Comment

excellent point, bravo.

Cool sig pic Szef.
                I was just sayin the same damn thing Jab mah homie . Cant wait to roll up :doobie: and get in this thread on the laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

What if hookers are time, and the only way to travel is through their vaginas? The older the hooker the farther back in time you can go. But by that logic only pedobear gets to travel to the future. Maybe this aint such a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Well that's not true...

Beat me to it. Hahaha

I was about to say $200 for 30 minutes says otherwise.

Hookers and time make the world go round.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      What if hookers are time, and the only way to travel is through their vaginas? The older the hooker the farther back in time you can go. But by that logic only pedobear gets to travel to the future. Maybe this aint such a good idea.
                      Hmmmm

I really wanna see the future, but I can't violate any twats that aren't fully ripe yet.

I wonder how old of a woman you have to bang to travel back before life existed on Earth. Might have to resort to banging dead women by that logic.

I don't know man, pedophilia and necrophilia shouldn't be necessary to time travel. I just wanna jump in a machine, like those old 1950s movies had.

Comment

Working...
                      X