Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: This is Not a Meat Problem, It's a Team Canelo Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, why couldn't America's meat be contaminated with Clenbuteral? I could seriously go for some of that right about now.

Comment

• If Golovkin doesn't take the fight he'll miss out on millions and if he does fight he may be in the ring with a plug horse.

I suspect that Canello and his team are confident that GGG won't walk away from millions.

I could be wrong but IMO, fighters today only fight once a year so that they can cycle off before training camp. The notion that it was contaminated meat from a guy with a net worth of 50 million and lives in San Diego is silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I think clen is only in Mexican beef.
        China and also mostly poor countries with large populations

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          You Know that Chepo Reynoso and Eddy Reynoso own like 3 or 4 butcher shops in Guadalajara? they are big into meat distribution in there. I think they have something to do with that, but stupid Canelo who always claims they are family, he will not throw them under the bus. As far as I know Eddy Reynoso was/is in charge of Canelo's nutrition part, as well as the conditioning. He F*** up big time.
          I know canelo has a very small team. Im not saying he innocent or guility?? Just saying I need more info. And yes this sht look bad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            Ok Shadow I respect that. I thought you were going all groupie on Connello all of a sudden. Drug cheats should be banned asap no room for that in boxing. None nada.
            If hes guility FUK yeah suspend Canelo. He still has to produce receipts, and a SHT ton more info to the NAC. They are watching him like a hawk right now. He was just tested last week twice. I feel very confident since at least Feb. and was CAUGHT has and will be clean for the ggg fight. If they even fight??? NAC is no JOKE! They smell BS and this fight is off.

Comment

• You guys forget Vegas dont give a FUK about Fighters and the $$$ they bring.

Mayweather went to JAIL and missed a MAJOR Mexican Independence Day fight that 1 year. Could of made the city MILLIONS!!! They had him in jail. And the NAC made him redo his application.

If Canelo even smells dirty the NAC wont sanction him.

This isnt some piss poor commission

Comment

• Please shut up about the Reynosos owning butcher shops.

What the hell does that have to do with Canelo eating on the street or in some random restaurant?

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Ok Shadow I respect that. I thought you were going all groupie on Connello all of a sudden. Drug cheats should be banned asap no room for that in boxing. None nada.
                  Man I need a break from boxing for a min... What do you think about Darnold probably going #1???

And Jones II had a bad combine and will slip late but still GREAT.

And they used to talk MAD sht about USC WR's busts!!! Look at Lee and Ju Ju Smith!!! Ohh and Woods

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    China and also mostly poor countries with large populations
                    What I mean is, in Mexico, clen is only in the beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Please shut up about the Reynosos owning butcher shops.

What the hell does that have to do with Canelo eating on the street or in some random restaurant?
                      Why would a boxer in training for a big fight be eating on the street or in some random restaurant when he knows places like that could be using tainted meat and he's being tested by VADA?

Look at this and ask yourself if that makes sense:

http://www.fhm.com/posts/canelo-alva...filling-111679

Comment

Working...
                      X