Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard does Rigo hit in comparison to Donaire?

We all know Nonito has monsterous power, and has the ability to knock Rigo out with any given clean punch.

If Rigo catches Donaire clean could he KO him brutally?

Seeing Marroquin wobble him has me extremely worried, Nonito has one of the best left hooks in the game and could end Rigo's night if he catches him.

Brutally KO him with one shot? I don't believe so.

He certainly has the power to drop him and hurt him though. In fact, I have Donaire touching down in this fight from a Rigo straight.

Comment

He has some pop.... Not enough to take Donaire out imo

Comment

If Donaire gets put down, I think it'll be from a body shot.

Comment

Rigo hits hard when he's ready even as hard as Donaire especially to the body. Donaires chin seems decent from what I've seen.

If Rigo throws punches with bad intentions he will win the fight in dos rounds.
          Last edited by DosRounds; 03-17-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

He's a guy that relies on impeccable timing, more than anything else.He knows how to position himself, knows exactly the right time to throw and generally doesn't waste much.

A well-placed, well-timed shot can take any fighter out.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              If Donaire gets put down, I think it'll be from a body shot.
              I'm with you on this one! I think it should be a Rigo's priority to go south early!

Comment

Rigo have even higher KO ratio..of course he can knock him cold..and if somebody want to say that the higher KO ratio of Rigo os because Donaire fought better opponent I can list 20 donaire KOs of ppl with negative record..Rigo never got the chance to fight ppl like that..

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  He has some pop.... Not enough to take Donaire out imo
                  All it takes is 1 liver shot. So it's not that far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                    I'm with you on this one! I think it should be a Rigo's priority to go south early!
                    Rigo will be reluctant to throw that because He will countered by Donaire to the Head! He try that then the fight end early!

Comment

Working...
                    X