No announcement yet.

Valero died 8 years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    and you think floyd would have fought valero if valero had just beaten pac?
    dude Let it go he beat yo favorite floyd top 15 all Time yo Guy no where near

Comment

Valero would have gone down in flames soon as he stepped up in class.

Comment

Hype job

RIP to the wife

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
          dude Let it go he beat yo favorite floyd top 15 all Time yo Guy no where near
          i don't have any guys(cept my husband) floyd top 15 of all time and can you tell me the great wins he has over prime opponents? how do you become great by beating past it opponents for a long time? where are the leonard-hears, leonard-benitez, leonard-hagler, leonard-duran or even pac-barrera type wins? my guy has some. yours doesn't have any. canelo is the closest? are you serioius is canelo a great fighter now? oh wait corrales? another fail. its just old past it fighters! you got conned and are still emotionally attached to him you can't admit it. lets give you another 5 years to think about it

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            uh cept then floyd would have made up another excuse to avoid him since it wasn't the testing that prevented that fight. stop saying that. we have the evidence that disproves it. pac later agreed to them and he changed his demands again. that's called bluffing. "i want to fight pac all he has to do is take the test." -floyd LIE! he did the same thing to winky. winky agreed to the money and a rehydration clause(something floyd prob didnt think would happen)....and its time to change the demands! that was just floyd's MO. valero is all wrong for floyd and he would know it. he was only interested in fighting counter punchers or past it fighters. thats not valero if valero just beat pac. do you also think floyd fights spence if floyd was active?
            Floyd and Winky was never going to happen. They never even negotiated a fight. Floyd was just talking hence why it didn't happen.

Pac got the money that he was asking for. He was going to possibly get a 50/50 fight with Floyd until he asked for that 24 day and then 14 day cuttoff to testing.

Pac was at the apex of his skills and asked for those windows and from then on I knew that he was a ****en cheater. One of the few times that I agreed with Teddy Atlas. Paulie M also spoke on this matter and I sided with his thoughts also.

Comment

Sad story, his wife was beautiful. We have no idea what he was because the only decent name he fought was demarco, had serious power regardless

Comment

I was a fan but always felt he’d lose once he stepped up to the elite level. It’s interesting to see how much of a mythical creature he’s become in the years since his death.

Comment

If hell is real Valero took a first class flight.

Comment

Few people more deserving of death than the cowardly Edwin Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Floyd and Winky was never going to happen. They never even negotiated a fight. Floyd was just talking hence why it didn't happen.

Pac got the money that he was asking for. He was going to possibly get a 50/50 fight with Floyd until he asked for that 24 day and then 14 day cuttoff to testing.

Pac was at the apex of his skills and asked for those windows and from then on I knew that he was a ****en cheater. One of the few times that I agreed with Teddy Atlas. Paulie M also spoke on this matter and I sided with his thoughts also.

uh they negotiated the entire fight. floyd CHANGED THE MONEY a common theme as you will see.

"As of right now, it's no deal - they changed the money on me at the last second," said promoter Gary Shaw, who said he was close to finalizing the fight when he walked into Top Rank and Bob Arum's office Thursday.

The day before, Shaw said he and Arum had agreed to a 50-50 purse split as well as other requests from Mayweather's camp. He added that Wright adviser Jim Wilkes and Don King, who has an option on Wright's next fight, agreed as well.

Mayweather's camp requested a morning-of-the-fight weigh-in. That included a stipulation that Wright couldn't go more than eight pounds above the limit.

CHANGED THE MONEY you will see the same thing happen with pac just over a longer period of time.

so floyd changed the money because pac took a year to agree to full testing? to go from 50-50 to pac gets zero ppv revenue when he agreed makes no sense. oh he agreed its fight time! would be how someone acting like floyd should act since he said he wanted the fight so bad. floyd did the opposite. oh he agreed its time to CHANGE THE MONEY! and he did the same thing with winky as i just showed.

he knows how to kill fights. you still seem to be focusing on fantasy what if's when we have what happened right in front of us. pac agreed and floyd changed the money. you are still going on and on about what if pac agreed like you don't know what happened. its mind bobbling!
                      Last edited by daggum; 04-19-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X