Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Trainer: Can't Blame GGG; Sergiy is the Real Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Ain't it funny how preparing for Sergiy on short notice seems to be so hard for GGG, but NOT difficult for Sergiy? They both are at a disadvantage, but Sergiy wasn't even in camp!
    It's a VERY bad look. The worse part is they dragged Brook up two FULL weight classes on 8 weeks notice. GGG is gonna lose a lot of fans and is gonna be a JOKE if he fights Vanes.

Comment

tomorrow all this will be much more clear, I gave a feeling the nsac will suspend canelo 6 mths and then ibf will mandate, which will cause ggg to put up or get stripped. If he does choose to not fight his mando, I won’t call him aduck because that’s the right business move for him. All you ggg fans have canelo sh.it when he vacated for the same reason... he right business decision. SO if this happens, I expect for y’all to keep it real and call your God a ducker. But y’all won’t, cuz y’all fake af

Comment

Derby just needs to be like "All right PUNK. Let's do the 1st week of June so you can have the 8 weeks like you gave Brook. And guess what FAKE Champ??? I wont drag you up two weight classes like you did to him"

What will GGG's excuse be then???

Comment

but how quickly did dominic one glove wade get picked when tureano johnson got hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            tomorrow all this will be much more clear, I gave a feeling the nsac will suspend canelo 6 mths and then ibf will mandate, which will cause ggg to put up or get stripped. If he does choose to not fight his mando, I won’t call him aduck because that’s the right business move for him. All you ggg fans have canelo sh.it when he vacated for the same reason... he right business decision. SO if this happens, I expect for y’all to keep it real and call your God a ducker. But y’all won’t, cuz y’all fake af
            Karma is a BI@TCH!!! I tell ppl all the time dont point and laugh at others because you have three fingers pointing right back.

Comment

Golovkin:
              I'll fight anyone at 154, 160, 168

what a fuggin liar

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                They would both have the same amount of time for prep? I'd like to see it. Potentially a great fight. I would still bet on GGG to take it.
                ggg was already in camp and derev's people said hes READY....

what more do ya fans want?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  It's a VERY bad look. The worse part is they dragged Brook up two FULL weight classes on 8 weeks notice. GGG is gonna lose a lot of fans and is gonna be a JOKE if he fights Vanes.
                  Honestly, at this point, my focus is on the IBF! The IBF will look like a joke if GGG is allowed to skip his mandatory, fight Canelo again, and if he wins, he goes and fights BJ Saunders, and still retains the IBF title. Even though it's hard to believe Loeffler, he says HBO gave them $1 Million. How do you split a million between a champion and the #1 contender? Basically, GGG has to find someone to fight a title fight for $100K! It's not even worth it! However, GGG can't have it both ways! You can't expect The Technician to wait for GGG to face 2 other fighters, and the first fight will not be until September 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    but how quickly did dominic one glove wade get picked when tureano johnson got hurt?

Four months before their fight happened. That's how quick. Totally irrelevant to this situation.

Comment

Props to the trainer, being far more fair and reasonable to GGG than the trolls around here that hate on GGG as if it was their job.

Comment

Working...
                      X