Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Trainer: Can't Blame GGG; Sergiy is the Real Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Trainer: Can't Blame GGG; Sergiy is the Real Deal!

NEW YORK Andre Rozier understands Gennady Golovkin's reluctance. Sergiy Derevyanchenko's trainer knows why Golovkin doesn't want to fight the unbeaten Ukrainian contender on such short notice. Rozier realizes as much as anyone that this would be a difficult fight for Golovkin if the middleweight champion had two months to prepare for it, forget two weeks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will be stripped. Honestly I would respect him more if he took them fight it would be interesting since he didn't prepare for him.

Comment

I understand the reluctance to fight Sergiy, but don't hold the belt hostage! Can't have it both ways!

Comment

This is the nice, professional way of calling GGG a bitch ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I understand the reluctance to fight Sergiy, but don't hold the belt hostage! Can't have it both ways!
          Exactly!!! If you want to take soft fights then dont call yourself a Champion and hold belts hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is the nice, professional way of calling GGG a bitch ass.
            It's a bad look that's for sure!

Comment

They would both have the same amount of time for prep? I'd like to see it. Potentially a great fight. I would still bet on GGG to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Exactly!!! If you want to take soft fights then dont call yourself a Champion and hold belts hostage.
                Ain't it funny how preparing for Sergiy on short notice seems to be so hard for GGG, but NOT difficult for Sergiy? They both are at a disadvantage, but Sergiy wasn't even in camp!

Comment

I remember when GGG was in this position.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    No doubt... isn't that what they said about Saunders? Now gaylovekin is doing the exact same thing

Comment

Working...
                    X