Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones asked Dana to call off Chael....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Jones asked Dana to call off Chael....

In light of the recent mess that was the cancelation of UFC 151, we still have yet to see the end of the aftermath. Not too many people came out of this looking great, except maybe Chael Sonnen, the unlikely "hero" in this story. Some people have come out of this cast in very deprecatory ways, few more than UFC light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones. In a recent article from The Wrestling Observer, there's yet another piece of information that will add fuel to the Jon Jones fire:

Jones was very upset after Chael began calling him out and mocking him on Twitter, going as far as to contact White and ask him to tell Chael to stop.

Even if you're an avid Jones supporter, it's hard to cast this in a positive light. Sure, it may not always be fun to be the butt of ten thousand Chael Sonnen jokes, but that's not something you can just ask Dana White to stop. It just seems childish for a professional athlete to respond so oddly to a little bit of heat from a possible competitor
    Bloodyelbow.com

Haha Chael really is the peoples champion. What a ***** Jon Jones is! Damn that is embarrassing.

Comment

Jon "Snitch" Jones

He used to snitch on kids who had weed in highschool/college. No joke; He said so in an interview a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
        Jon "Snitch" Jones

He used to snitch on kids who had weed in highschool/college. No joke; He said so in an interview a year ago.
        haha that mad me laugh. Damn that is pretty fruity

Comment

Comment

Dana, make him stop picking on me... That's hilarious. Why didn't he just shut his mouth for him in the octagon like Silva did?

Comment

This is so embarrassing. I can't imagine what it's like to be a fan of Jon Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                haha that mad me laugh. Damn that is pretty fruity
                someone has switched sides I see. no more a Jones fan.

Comment

The most comical thing about the entire ordeal is how Zuffa is continuing to cannibalize itself. The basis of this story is obviously details given by White, or else where would this come from.

Continuing to run your champ through the mud is really a great way to grow a brand.

Comment

It's funny, I never thought I would find cause to defend Jon Jones, but it is Zuffa, and especially White, which are acting like children throughout this ordeal. Jone's refusal to take a fight on 8 days notice (he agreed to fight a couple weeks later, after all) was a legitimate career decision on his part. The conduct of White though is just another clear example of the circus show that is Zuffa MMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X