Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people realize Hopkins went from age 28-40 undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    I am disputing your point, hence my reply to you.

not that difficult a concept to grasp, seeing as I was quoting you. but heyho.
    Again, I ask, which point? That Hopkins fought dirty? This is well known. That he got sent into retirement in embarrassing fashion? This is known, as well. Let me know if/when you have something substantial to contribute to this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      Again, I ask, which point
      again i tell you, your post, he didnt stay undefeated all that time by just being dirty.

its your time to listen now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        again i tell you, your post, he didnt stay undefeated all that time by just being dirty.

its your time to listen now.
        You could have just said this the first time instead of wasting both of our time. This statement is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          He got his big win against TITO WHEN HE WAS 36!!!! AND DID NOT LOSE TILL HE WAS 40 AGAINST TAYLOR!!!! Yet GGG fans alreay want to use his age as an excuse yet are trying to slam Hopkins??? THEN AFTER 40 HE EVEN MOVED UP!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WON MORE TITLES!!!
          Excuse for what? GGG has never lost. He has cleared the division of all pretenders and there is only BJS left. In most people's opinions he beat the disgraced Canelo as well.

What is age being used as an excuse for?

Comment

• Larry's getting his jammies rustled because a non-white fighter is posing a threat to a black fighters legacy.

Comment

• trust NO ONE who elevates ggg to the status of Bernard THE EXECUTIONER Hopkins
              to me i think B Hop at 160 is neck & neck for best MIDDLEWEIGHT EVER with Hagler.

golovkin is NOT even undisputed so he hasnt cleaned up his division.
              NOW he got Andrade(which i believe is THE best 160lber in the div) & Charlo which IF golovkin fights he gets beat by a UD by BOTH and POSSIBLY stopped by charlo
              i aint even sure if i can put ggg as a top 10 160lber all-time.

Comment

• WHO WINS?
                Gerald Mclellan or ggg?
                James Toney or ggg
                Roy Jones or ggg
                Bernard Hopkins or ggg
                Mike Mccallum or ggg
                Carlos Monzon or ggg
                Sugar Ray Robinson or ggg
                Nigel Benn or ggg
                Chris Eubank or ggg
                jake lamotta or ggg
                i can name PLENTY of fighters at 160 that we can say rank higher at 160 than golovkin.
                golovkins FIRST STEP UP was a WELTERWEIGHT kell brook(who did NOT clean out 147) he just jumped to 160 for a payday bc khan went to 155 for canelo
                then DANNY JACOBS whom alot feel beat him.(i think it couldve been a draw or either way or 7-5 for ggg)
                i think he lost to canelo 7-5 BUT now that canelo popped i void that fight so in actuality who in tf actually believes ggg is REALLY an ATG? tfoh

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  It's called deflection, and he got KTFO.
                  I was poking fun at Hopkins you tripper 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    I was poking fun at Hopkins you tripper 😁
                    How dare you? Hopkins is the greatest that ever lived, never lost a single fight and only fought the greatest champions.

Comment

Working...
                    X